Ayr United vs. Greenock Morton

You must be skint with trips to Warsaw, Edinburgh and Ayr in under 2 weeks.

I'm a doom merchant when it comes to Morton these days so no surprise that I expect a home win.

Warsaw & Edinburgh?

Getting me mixed up with someone else mate.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother in law is one of those Morton/ rangers fans. If Morton win he'll be on the phone giving it yeehaa. If they lose he's a rangers fan.

Guy at my work is a Morton/ rangers fan. If Morton win he's in my face all day. If Morton lose he's a rangers fan.

The aforementioned means it's absolutely imperative that we win.

Guest honestrae95

Said as much to an Ayr fan the other day.He reckons Morton will win, and that the 4-0 cup win fooled no one.

You coming down for it? We even have a sparkling new Parent & Child gate. We weren't great on Saturday but did enough. If Barrowman does make it, then I could see you maybe even sneaking it.

My brother in law is one of those Morton/ rangers fans. If Morton win he'll be on the phone giving it yeehaa. If they lose he's a rangers fan.

Guy at my work is a Morton/ rangers fan. If Morton win he's in my face all day. If Morton lose he's a rangers fan.

The aforementioned means it's absolutely imperative that we win.

Pair of fannies!

You coming down for it? We even have a sparkling new Parent & Child gate. We weren't great on Saturday but did enough. If Barrowman does make it, then I could see you maybe even sneaking it.

Won't make this one as I'm away on holiday.

The introduction of a parent and child gate increases the chance of me and my boy making the later fixture.

Archived