Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hearts fans are deluded , we may be a financial mess right now but nothing but a rangers win will do . relegation last season and new squad it seems also this year indicates to me youse need time to gel (or sack craig levein). Besides boyd scores frequently against the lesser teams. rangers 3-0 hearts (boyd hatrick)

On the Buckfast a bit early mate? The Rangers are shit. 2-0 Hearts.

Rangers will have to play as poorly as they did against Hibs for Hearts to take anything from this game. Surely Rangers cannot play that badly again?

I just hope he starts Temps and bins the madness that was 3 centre backs. It simply didn't!! I would hope to see McCulloch dropped but knowing McCoist that is not going to happen!! I still cannot believe he was given MOTM against Hibs....Mental!!

Rangers will have to play as poorly as they did against Hibs for Hearts to take anything from this game. Surely Rangers cannot play that badly again?

I just hope he starts Temps and bins the madness that was 3 centre backs. It simply didn't!! I would hope to see McCulloch dropped but knowing McCoist that is not going to happen!! I still cannot believe he was given MOTM against Hibs....Mental!!

Where's that logic coming from? Are Hearts not capable of playing well without Rangers beign p1sh like?

Rangers have been consistently poor since they were re-admitted to the Scottish league system.

Can only see one winner in this game, Hearts by 2

( I feel dirty for wanting a Jambo win)

Here's hoping... not counting my chickens yet though.

Would love TheRangers to spend another year in the Champs. That's if they don't go bust again.

Rangers have been consistently poor since they were re-admitted to the Scottish league system.

Utter nonsense. We have been consistently inconsistent but hey what would i know...I only see them every week.

Utter nonsense. We have been consistently inconsistent but hey what would i know...I only see them every week.

Rangers will have to play as poorly as they did against Hibs for Hearts to take anything from this game.

Chastises someone for making a judgement on a team they haven't seen; makes presumption about a team he's never seen. Are we to expect this sort of fail regularly from you?

Wrong. I saw hearts a few times last season and despite a few results when the pressure was off they were little better than hibs.

We've signed eight players.

Archived