Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

Don't talk stupid.

"Florentine_Pogen, on 11 Aug 2014 - 16:38, said:

Just remembered a Hibs v. Celtic game at ER back in the days of Tony Mowbrays Celtic reign"

Have a look at the quote in your f**k-up of a post. Then put the shovel down and walk away.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched this in Walkabout and a table of Rangers fans began goading the people who had been cheering Hearts all game after the equaliser ... then.... then....

post-21829-14077495101905_thumb.jpg

... Scenes.

I was in Walkabout as well. Spectacular scenes.

Balde left celtic in June 2009 and never played during the previous season.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/105987-bobo-balde-gone-but-unlikely-to-be-forgotten/

Mowbray joined celtic in June 2009.

Yet you saw Balde play for Mowbrays team against Hibs, i call shenanigans.

romanovpalm.png

You also said after the Hibs game we should have had 3 reds :lol:

Absolute slaver.

The Hibs player that fouled Temps on the edge of the box had already been booked. Not only was he not given a second yellow..Incredibly the referee didn't give the free kick. The referee actually said he won the ball despite Temps clearly knocking it past him :lol:

Ball played across the goal Rangers player about to put ball in the empty net is flattened by Hibs player...Other Rangers posters have pointed out Two Rangers were actually fouled here. Denying a player an obvious goalscoring opportunity.

I cant be held responsible for your lack of football knowledge.

Yet according to Florence Rangers get all the decisions :1eye

The Hibs player that fouled Temps on the edge of the box had already been booked. Not only was he not given a second yellow..Incredibly the referee didn't give the free kick. The referee actually said he won the ball despite Temps clearly knocking it past him :lol:

Ball played across the goal Rangers player about to put ball in the empty net is flattened by Hibs player...Other Rangers posters have pointed out Two Rangers were actually fouled here. Denying a player an obvious goalscoring opportunity.

I cant be held responsible for your lack of football knowledge.

Yet according to Florence Rangers get all the decisions :1eye

Amazing :lol:

It's hard to know whether these fuds are thrashing out in anger, or if a lifetime of watching their team(s) getting penalties for absolutely f**k all has genuinely left them with no understanding of the rules of association football.

"Flattened by a Hibs player". Never read so much shite in my life.

The camera doesn't get the restart..Rangers players were all over the place...

That is quite simply not true. You're making it up to suit your case.

On Sportscene, they showed a replay of the goal right from the re-start, from the corner in Rangers' left back area.

It showed that at the centre, absolutely everyone was in position except the sub himself. He was moving across the middle of the pitch at the moment of the re-start. By the time the ball comes down that side, he's pretty much where he should be, but quite possibly isn't sufficiently set and switched on.

I'm perfectly happy to accept that not delaying the centre for a few seconds may have contributed to the goal.

The suggestion that the team was "all over the place" in a positional sense at the time of the re-start however, is just the latest of your dishonest little squeals. This is hugely enjoyable.

You may walk the length and breadth of the four corners of the earth and you shall NEVER EVER witness any species as mutated as der ***!! They are ridiculously bad and so advanced in reptilian status, even the **** and hobos look like page 3 models by comparison!

Morbidly Obese, Bald, Cavity ridden, Tribal Tattoos, Veinless, Racist, Goat pumping, Terrorist loving, Uneducated, Benefit abusing state robbing unemployable colloquially varmints!

SCOTLAND'S TRUE UNADULTERATED SHAME!!

2325002677a6146477828l.jpg

Archived