Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

Fair and square? So you don't think both Hearts full backs should have been off? Both committed 4 fouls AFTER being booked. You don't think Neilsons comments in the paper had anything to do with this?

You also said after the Hibs game we should have had 3 reds :lol:

Absolute slaver.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoying No8's "heads gone" run here. What a total roaster. Can't believe anyone ever considered this guy to be a good poster.

The guy is about at the end of his tether with his club. He honestly believed that they could live up to the expectations, he thought they were Rangers.

Where the f**k is that winning mentality that defined his old club? Non-existant. Everything that defined Rangers has gone.

Leave him be to vent.

Fair and square? So you don't think both Hearts full backs should have been off? Both committed 4 fouls AFTER being booked. You don't think Neilsons comments in the paper had anything to do with this?

this is No8's "who are these people" moment. :lol:

Daft racist p***k :)

But...but....

But...

Its funny.

We weren't ready really is a brilliant, brilliant excuse and I think they deserve some credit for coming up with it.

Traditionally, this is what wee boys say when beaten at something. It exists in the language for adults only as a sort of comedy excuse, to be used only in irony when actually admitting you were well beaten.

But these guys mean it!

I've taken this opportunity to design newco Rangers FC's newco badge! Took me over 10 hours in MS Paint, as you can clearly see:

post-19852-0-55319300-1407777523_thumb.j

I'm drafting a letter to the board as we speak, seeking to become their new Executive Marketing and Sales Director of Operating Operational Strategy (or some other equally fancy sounding, yet disconcertingly vague job title) for the princely sum of £250,000 a year to come up with shit like this. Hey, if they're stupid enough to still be employing Ally McCoist as manager, I reckon I'm in with a shot.

Wish me luck

So fucking what ? Us Diddites have been putting up with this standard of officiating for donkeys, especially against the arsecheeks. Get used to it.

Welcome to the real world, you pothunting b'stard. :P

Just remembered a Hibs v. Celtic game at ER back in the days of Tony Mowbray......Bobo Balde spent most of the game clattering anything in a Hibs shirt and Alan Freeland (remember that useless, spineless shitbag of a ref ?) let him off with murder. Eventually, TBITB had to flash a yellow card after Balde went straight through Steven Fletcher from behind. However, one minute later Balde commits the exact same foul on the same player right under Freeland's nose.

Result ? Freeland waves play on and Fletcher had to be taken off.

Twas ever thus against the OF and it now appears they don't like it up 'em..... :1eye

Balde left celtic in June 2009 and never played during the previous season.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/105987-bobo-balde-gone-but-unlikely-to-be-forgotten/

Mowbray joined celtic in June 2009.

Yet you saw Balde play for Mowbrays team against Hibs, i call shenanigans.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/105987-bobo-balde-gone-but-unlikely-to-be-forgotten/

Edited because I'm probably being a bit harsh.

He saw Balde play *against* Mowbray's team for Celtic.

I made the same mistake for a second or two initially before twigging, but think before you post, please.

Maybe he means Mowbray's Hibs team you utter fanny.

Benny the bellend, I call fhuddery.

Maybe he means Mowbray's Hibs team you utter fanny.

Don't talk stupid.

"Florentine_Pogen, on 11 Aug 2014 - 16:38, said:

Just remembered a Hibs v. Celtic game at ER back in the days of Tony Mowbrays Celtic reign"

Archived