Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

Correct answer

It canna be mun. That would mean Rangers fans are complaining about the rules being followed just to upet them, again, twice in less than a week.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It canna be mun. That would mean Rangers fans are complaining about the rules being followed just to upet them, again, twice in less than a week.

Interesting point...

When you consider how their previous incarnation saw the rules as something to circumvent at every possible turn, it's no wonder they find the rule of law being upheld as something to whine about.

Good.

After every other Rangers goal i can remember seeing the referee waits for the Rangers team to congratulate each other, take some light refreshments, tie their laces & get back in position before their opponents are allowed to kick off.

FFY No 8.

Have you ever heard the expression 'two wrongs don't make a right'?

After every goal i can remember seeing the referee waits for the team that scores to get back in position.

Seem to remember Rangers kicking off in an OF match while Celtic were still celebrating their goal, cant remember if a goal was scored or not though.

Correct answer ...

No 8 will scour the referee's rules and handbook to show you the rule that proves otherwise ... cannae wait.

Me I can only find this which back's Stoney's interpretation ..

You'd think any decent football manager would know this basic shyte, especially the highest paid in the Scottish league.

Even pub players know to stand within the circle if you want to delay kickoff for the unfit smoking and beer swilling members to get back in the later stages ..

Your last paragraph, combined with Salary's statement prove what an amateur outfit Rangers are. This is what the Orcs are having to convince themselves, on a daily basis, is the same club as they used to support.

Kudos Orcs. There's no way that I can look at your club with the (grudging) respect I had for Rangers. How can any club (or fan) respect or fear that incompetence? How can anyone think that's Rangers?

What's left of Rangers :lol::lol:

The main worry after this result is that someone will finally convince Ally to do the right thing and resign as manager. I don't think they have the cash to sack him or he would have been sacked long ago.

What might be confusing Rangers fans more here is that in the past under similar circumstances the visitors would generally be in no hurry to restart after conceding a late equaliser at Ibrox as they would be looking to make sure they at least went home with the point. This time the roles were reversed and it was their opponents had the urgency to avoid dropping points while McCoist was trying to hold out.

Back in the days when Rangers were significantly stronger than Hearts they would have been desperate to get the game restarted quickly to try and turn their late equaliser into a win and Hearts would have been making substitutions to waste time.

Have you ever heard the expression 'two wrongs don't make a right'?

After every goal i can remember seeing the referee waits for the team that scores to get back in position.

Ha, priceless.

You are on fire today No8.

You bleating mess!

Instead of moaning about the ref why isn't McCoist questioning his players, where is the leader in his team noticing they have a player our of position and pulling someone back to help out?

I'd be raging if I were a Rangers fan that there was no one taking responsibility and stopping the clear danger.

Instead of moaning about the ref why isn't McCoist questioning his players, where is the leader in his team noticing they have a player our of position and pulling someone back to help out?

I'd be raging if I were a Rangers fan that there was no one taking responsibility and stopping the clear danger.

When has anyone at, or associated with, ibrox ever taken responsibility for anything?

"We were attacked by Franco's thugs"

"Craig Whyte did it all without the entire board knowing anything"

"Those songs arenae in the wee book, so they cannae be offensive"

"A big telly broke - whit did ye think wid happen?"

"The ref didnae wait until we wur ready"

"Christ, but it's windy in Forfar"

"That Queens player wiz offside"

"Aw the players ur worried in case Charlie comes back"

"Ah've nae idea how much ah'm gettin' paid, 'cos ah don't look at that stuff"

and of course, everbody's favourite - "Never mind that, look at THAME!"

Absolutely fucking priceless. Thank you, the rangers, and thank you especially, new ST holder No.8. Your input has been some of the finest tear-stained pish ever seen in this forum.

Sheesh!, don't help him ffs

I'm sure Ally reads these pages to find inspiration and ideas.

When has anyone at, or associated with, ibrox ever taken responsibility for anything?

"We were attacked by Franco's thugs"

"Craig Whyte did it all without the entire board knowing anything"

"Those songs arenae in the wee book, so they cannae be offensive"

"A big telly broke - whit did ye think wid happen?"

"The ref didnae wait until we wur ready"

"Christ, but it's windy in Forfar"

"That Queens player wiz offside"

"Aw the players ur worried in case Charlie comes back"

"Ah've nae idea how much ah'm gettin' paid, 'cos ah don't look at that stuff"

and of course, everbody's favourite - "Never mind that, look at THAME!"

Absolutely fucking priceless. Thank you, the rangers, and thank you especially, new ST holder No.8. Your input has been some of the finest tear-stained pish ever seen in this forum.

Absolutely spot on.

It's quite a list.

We weren't ready really is a brilliant, brilliant excuse and I think they deserve some credit for coming up with it.

Traditionally, this is what wee boys say when beaten at something. It exists in the language for adults only as a sort of comedy excuse, to be used only in irony when actually admitting you were well beaten.

But these guys mean it!

Archived