Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the second goal again on the BBC site. When the ball is played out wide, Rangers quite clearly have a back four in position.

But surely you must be mistaken Mr X as that would mean Fat Sally was talking shite...

Utter shite again. A was surprised we even scored at all yesterday, however not to surprised to see us concede straight after. A team full of out of shape players, half arsed attitudes, can't perform a decent cross and a habit of creating pressure on ourselves from our own set pieces. Sorry ally but yer time is long up. 2 games and it already feels like a long season. Well done hearts , the team who deserved a win won yesterday.

^^^***seething, raging etc

Utter shite again. A was surprised we even scored at all yesterday, however not to surprised to see us concede straight after. A team full of out of shape players, half arsed attitudes, can't perform a decent cross and a habit of creating pressure on ourselves from our own set pieces. Sorry ally but yer time is long up. 2 games and it already feels like a long season. Well done hearts , the team who deserved a win won yesterday.

^^^^ Seething, raging, not enjoying the journey, having a breakdown, finally seeing the light etcetera, etcetera.

Never mind F-B... at least your monniker has all the angles covered for the season ;)

^^^^ Seething, raging, not enjoying the journey, having a breakdown, finally seeing the light etcetera, etcetera.

I saw the light a long time ago florentine, McCoist should have been gone after the ramsden cup last year. We have a team who should win this league, but a clueless manager might cost us big time.

The Rangers players look half a step slow. Perfectly natural after playing part time teams for the past 2 years. They'll need to sort that sharpish.

Correct!

Example A.

:D

Have you ever heard the expression 'two wrongs don't make a right'?

After every goal i can remember seeing the referee waits for the team that scores to get back in position.

After every goal i can remember seeing the referee waits for the team that scores to get back in position.

ytejasan.jpg

Looks like your back 4 is in position to me.

What about the other points made?

1 - Since when is it up to the ref to keep an eye on teams' formations?

2 - Rangers quite clearly have a back four in position when the ball is played out wide - they just couldn't defend the situation?

McCoist is embarrassing himself, and so are you.

No excuses, Hearts deserved their win yesterday, made much more of their posession than us. Miller and Boyd will toil all season if they're not served in the Box. :(

the worst bit is that ally won't change anything, our next game will be more of the same with baws being hoofed up to Miller and Boyd.

Do the rules require all of the opposition to be in position before a restart? Do managers require to give gps co-ordinates of their player's starting position?

Is it possible that Rangers fucked up an attempt at time wasting and Hearts' players were just too fast for them?

I always thought that if all players were in their respective halves and the opposition out of the centre circle then a kick off was legal.

What about the other points made?

1 - Since when is it up to the ref to keep an eye on teams' formations?

2 - Rangers quite clearly have a back four in position when the ball is played out wide - they just couldn't defend the situation?

McCoist is embarrassing himself, and so are you.

McGregor was clearly sauntering on to the pitch when the game was restarted, i'm not blaming Hearts for taking their chance as i wish we were a bit more ruthless ourselves.

Have you ever heard the expression 'This takes straw-clutching to an all-time low' ?

Pathetic. Sevco fans are, generally speaking, a bunch of vacuous, entitled arseholes. You were beaten fair and square so shut your hole FFS and get on with your sad wee life.

(End of rant.) :huh:

But surely you must be mistaken Mr X as that would mean Fat Sally was talking shite...

Would it? Oh god, I take it all back

The Rangers players look half a step slow. Perfectly natural after playing part time teams for the past 2 years. They'll need to sort that sharpish.

Did they not also play a ridiculous number of pre-season games?

McGregor was clearly sauntering on to the pitch when the game was restarted, i'm not blaming Hearts for taking their chance as i wish we were a bit more ruthless ourselves.

And was clearly in position well before the ball was played out to the left wing.

Archived