Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

Why would he wait?

Why did he wait for the Hearts players to get back in position after their first? It is because that is what referees do...Then again they usually send players off after their 4th foul AFTER they have been booked.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexander - 7 ~ solid

McGee - 6 ~ did his job

Alim - 7 ~ took responsibility well after early wobble ~ solid

Wilson - 8 ~ Excellent

McHattie- 6 ~ did his job

Gomis - 7 ~ solid

Buaben - 8 ~ Excellent

King - 8 ~ Very, very good

Nicholson - 6

Carrick - 6

Sow - 8 ~ Once again excellent finish

---

Gallacher - 5 ~ did his job

Mckay - 6 ~ did his job

Holt - 6 ~ did well as we have come to expect

--

Templeton - 8 ~ brilliant effort

Zaliukas - 7 ~ almost cost us on 1 or 2 occasions - great dummy for the winner

Black - 8 ~ Blinder

Wallace - 7 ~ quiet, but effective

Why did he wait for the Hearts players to get back in position after their first? It is because that is what referees do...Then again they usually send players off after their 4th foul AFTER they have been booked.

Ah, you never let us down No8.

Having posted a long, angry but humble sounding post about the game, you have a cider or two and start bleating about perceived injustice.

If you were a manager, the general wisdom regarding interviews would be reversed. The time to get sense from you would be at full-time. The time do get quotable nonsense that a story could be weaved round, would be after you'd cooled off.

Dry yer eyes.

Ah, you never let us down No8.

Having posted a long, angry but humble sounding post about the game, you have a cider or two and start bleating about perceived injustice.

If you were a manager, the general wisdom regarding interviews would be reversed. The time to get sense from you would be at full-time. The time do get quotable nonsense that a story could be weaved round, would be after you'd cooled off.

If you read my post i did have a go at Craig Thompson in my original post. There is no 'perceived injustice' i merely pointed out two things in answer to a question. The referee allowed Hearts to kick off before the Rangers players were back in position. Hearts scored down our right hand side where we had no players. TBH i am not really blaming the referee but i cant remember seeing this done before.

The Hearts fullbacks committed 4 fouls each AFTER being booked..Thompson was beyond reasonable there and in fact went over to the right back after his last foul and must have made it clear that one more foul at all and he was off. Neilson immediately subbed him.

There wasn't one really bad foul in the game but 26 fouls by one team in a stop / start game like yesterday must be getting close to 1 every two minutes of actual play!! Persistent fouling is a yellow card offence...persistent fouling after a booking is obviously a Red card. This was most certainly a case of 'The referee did well to keep all 22 players on the park'.

If you read my post i did have a go at Craig Thompson in my original post. There is no 'perceived injustice' i merely pointed out two things in answer to a question. The referee allowed Hearts to kick off before the Rangers players were back in position. Hearts scored down our right hand side where we had no players. TBH i am not really blaming the referee but i cant remember seeing this done before.

The Hearts fullbacks committed 4 fouls each AFTER being booked..Thompson was beyond reasonable there and in fact went over to the right back after his last foul and must have made it clear that one more foul at all and he was off. Neilson immediately subbed him.

There wasn't one really bad foul in the game but 26 fouls by one team in a stop / start game like yesterday must be getting close to 1 every two minutes of actual play!! Persistent fouling is a yellow card offence...persistent fouling after a booking is obviously a Red card. This was most certainly a case of 'The referee did well to keep all 22 players on the park'.

All of the above would be perfectly understandable... if it came from ANY OTHER fan of ANY OTHER CLUB outside the Glesga twins who have suffered exactly that type of 'standard' of refereeing week in and week out each time they came up against either of you over the last FORTY years I've watched football.

Welcome to diddysville :P

The thing is; you had a chance for all of this when the slate was wiped clean and you arrived in Division 3. The chance was there to build a great youth setup and progress through the leagues whilst gaining financial stability, experience and whatever. Lets be clear; you really could/would have won Division 3 with talented youth players who were well coached and managed but... You chose not to choose that path, and here we are... enjoy it boys.. while it lasts.

My club chose it, not me. I have been saying all of the above for over two years.

994185_10204722129400878_459468668508984

Can't quote it all on the phone but No.8, I haven't seen the replay of it yet but the ref doesn't have to wait until players are back in their positions.

As long as all 11 players are back in their own half then the game will restart.

Correct!

Example A.

:D

Archived