Rangers FC v Heart of Midlothian FC

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kids were getting spat on and coins and food thrown at them when we played them last season and they told the police. Apparently if the police "don't see it" they can't do anything............. It really is beyond a joke. They are a truly disgusting group of morons. I imagine they choose to sit there on purpose too. Possibly beats watching the team mind you.

I thought we were poor for large spells of the first half, but were always dangerous on the counter. I suppose some of that could be put down to nerves, though.

Vast improvement in the second-half. Pass marks for everyone but Wilson, McHattie, Buaben, King, Nicholson and Sow were outstanding.

Some heart in mouth moments defensively and they missed a couple of right sitters. We could have been a couple down at half-time and would have been against a decent team. Hibs could cause us more problems as they seem to have a bit more flair and variety about their play.

Where do you start after a fucking shambles like that. If i wasn't a Rangers supporter i would be on here laughing myself. No sympathy for the team , The support or anybody at the club. We are a fucking joke from the boardroom , who are robbing us blind, Through the management team , who are robbing us blind, to the team on the park , who are robbing us blind. We as a support have to shoulder our share of the blame and of course i include myself in that. We are the fucking idiots who continue to fund this fucking shambles of a club

As for the game itself. I look at the Hearts manager and see him moaning/talking to the 4th official throughout the game. McCoist stands there and watches the same game as the rest of us with his arms folded or even worse hands in his pockets. Has he simply given up? Only Craig Thompson knows how much the newspaper articles quoting the Hearts manager influenced him today. Robbie Nielson himself knew how close some of his players were to being sent off and rightly subbed the right back. It's not cheating it is simply playing the game and eeking out any advantage you can. I have absolutely no complaint whatsoever in teams doing this.

I thought i felt low after the QoS debacle but this is worse , far far worse, we have the players on the park who should be able to beat that Hearts team without getting out of first gear. I think Dean Shiels sums Rangers up perfectly..Was one of 4 SPL players nominated for POTY the summer we signed him. He would be lucky to get a start for Berwick Rangers at the moment. It is unbelievable how far he has fallen as a player. Templetons miss is just unforgivable..Temps , Miller and Boyd made a hash of things when Alexander dallied on the ball...Temps should have set up Boyd after Wallace had done well to keep the ball in play. This was in the first 20-25...we could have been 3 up!! You cant keep missing these chances and still expect anything from the game!!

I was told last season by somebody that should know that our management team don't believe in praticing set pieces...No Shit Sherlock!! We are a shambles at the back even though we always have 11 men in the box and even worse at attacking set plays.

McCoist coined the phrase...'We Don't Do Walking Away'...Sometimes it takes a bigger man to walk away. I have more respect for my two mates who didn't renew than i have for those of us who did...Even though the b*****ds were reminding me i have another 30 games of this shit to endure. I would have far more respect for McCoist if he did the honourable thing. He has to go...We all know he has to go and now it is only a matter of time before he is forced out. Walk Away Ally...You will always be a True Blue legend but unfortunately like the Greatest Living Ranger you just weren't cut out for management.

And finally all the best to Neal Alexander. It happened at the other end of the ground but looked a sore one. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery. Was great to see him get a standing ovation from the Copland Stand before the game...Shame his day ended the way it did

Congratulations, you've now entered stage 3, which is fear. The next stage is depression followed by acceptance.

So, how did the "Cheats derby" go?

^^^ Verge of tears.

Some heart in mouth moments defensively and they missed a couple of right sitters. We could have been a couple down at half-time and would have been against a decent team. Hibs could cause us more problems as they seem to have a bit more flair and variety about their play.

It's the shite. Doing them for farter roll is simply what we do.

I actually agreed with him on that one. Thompson didn't wait for Rangers to get back in position before allowing Hearts to take the centre. It was down our right hand side they broke and scored as there were no Rangers players there. Whose fault that is is open to debate.

Why would he wait?

The thing is; you had a chance for all of this when the slate was wiped clean and you arrived in Division 3. The chance was there to build a great youth setup and progress through the leagues whilst gaining financial stability, experience and whatever. Lets be clear; you really could/would have won Division 3 with talented youth players who were well coached and managed but... You chose not to choose that path, and here we are... enjoy it boys.. while it lasts.

To be fair to the Rangers Fans (and I don't see why I should, its never been reciprocal) It really isn't their fault that asset strippers are surrounding them like jackals.....and have you ever heard of a jackal nurturing its victim back to health?

I actually agreed with him on that one. Thompson didn't wait for Rangers to get back in position before allowing Hearts to take the centre. It was down our right hand side they broke and scored as there were no Rangers players there. Whose fault that is is open to debate.

Seemingly, Nicky Law was too busy getting it up Rangers fans who had been booing him to bother about getting back into position - blame him?

Or blame McGregor for not getting into position?

Or blame McCoist for making a silly substitution at a silly time?

I actually don't mind McCoist, but this particular excuse is proof positive that he's not up to the job - how long is his contract?

To be fair to the Rangers Fans (and I don't see why I should, its never been reciprocal) It really isn't their fault that asset strippers are surrounding them like jackals.....and have you ever heard of a jackal nurturing its victim back to health?

Yeah pretty much every one of their fans on here is pretty disgusted with how they have approached things since going down. Rangers Media is pretty amusing but quite a lot of their footballing related posts are spot on. They know their shite.

Archived