Hibs v Livingston

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a game on Tuesday first!

Anyway onto the main point:

Looking forward to the game next Saturday. With our first 3 games Livi at home, Hearts away and Falkirk at home. We need to pick up at least 6 or 7pts in these games.

We should win against Livingston, Draw/win with Hearts and Win/draw with Falkirk.

We have a game on Tuesday first!

Anyway onto the main point:

Looking forward to the game next Saturday. With our first 3 games Livi at home, Hearts away and Falkirk at home. We need to pick up at least 6 or 7pts in these games.

We should win against Livingston, Draw/win with Hearts and Win/draw with Falkirk.

Think that is our safest bet. Hopefully for the first time in forever our side is as up for the derby as Hearts always seem to be.

In regards to Livi; really hope we hit the ground running to kick start our season. Still think we need a few more players, but hopefully the first few games gives Stubbs an accurate idea as to what we're missing and what we need.

Hibs 2 - 0 Livi for me

Think that is our safest bet. Hopefully for the first time in forever our side is as up for the derby as Hearts always seem to be.

In regards to Livi; really hope we hit the ground running to kick start our season. Still think we need a few more players, but hopefully the first few games gives Stubbs an accurate idea as to what we're missing and what we need.

Hibs 2 - 0 Livi for me

A win on Tuesday will give the players a massive boost for Saturday and win next saturday the players will have a bigger boost ahead of the derby.

Also if any Livi fan posts pictures or a video of that final. They will be getting reported.

i wouldn't be surprised if we dropped points here in all honesty although I think this may happen with the big 3 in the early part of the season anyway, the others will be well up for it and go out to prove a point , it'll probably end up with the top 3 being Rangers us and hearts in whatever order but it'll be a tight one especially early season, I'll go for a 2-1 to the Hibees just to look on the positive side of things. :)

Think Hibs will have far too much for us, I've no doubt that they will be out to make amends to there fans for last seasons farcical relegation into this division.

As long as we give a good account of ourselves and don't get embarrassed I'll be happy, if we get anything from these types of games it'll be a bonus, we need to be concentrating on taking points from Cowdenbeath, Alloa, Raith rovers, Dumbarton and QoS so this game our players should go in without any pressure.

Looking forward to my trip to Easter road, it's been a while.

I'd be more than happy with a draw here although in saying that, my hibee pals are feeling as low as Captain Nemo.

The last time they were relegated to the First Div, were they not beat by Stranraer in the season opener? I seem to mind it was Livi legend Jason Young who scored as well.

Archived