Hair loss

andyh

Andy relax. I think EVERYone on this thread would agree that wigs are very 'in' nowdays, very fashionable and more importantly, completely socially acceptable. Get yourself a fitting booked mate, let us know how you get on..... :P

The comb-over seems to be on its way back too. Such a simple, elegant solution to hair loss. My mate's a barber, and claims that he doesn't notice comb-overs until he starts running the comb through their hair. If he's fooled, what chance do the rest of us have?

Try 'em both out and we'll give you our opinions :thumsup2

The comb-over seems to be on its way back too. Such a simple, elegant solution to hair loss. My mate's a barber, and claims that he doesn't notice comb-overs until he starts running the comb through their hair. If he's fooled, what chance do the rest of us have?

Try 'em both out and we'll give you our opinions :thumsup2

Look how distinguished Donald Trump looks and I have it on good authority that he's got a comb over.

• 3 months later...

I think Hari loss araise due to hormonal changes. Your hormones change due to some reason. There is nothing to worry. Consult a good hair doctor He will tell you the exact reason of your Hair loss and proper treatment for it.

Hari loss is a terrible thing.

• 4 weeks later...

The remedy which you can take works for many to treat rapid loss. Mix 1 egg, 2.5 tablespoons milk powder and 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.

If still problem persist. Be relax becasue stress can cause hair loss. please just calm down and don't worry so much. next step is to make an appointment with your doctor. its nothing to be embarrassed about and it could really be important as hair loss can be signs of other problems.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

• 5 years later...
On 15/12/2014 at 08:08, jimcooper said:
The remedy which you can take works for many to treat rapid loss. Mix 1 egg, 2.5 tablespoons milk powder and 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.

If still problem persist. Be relax becasue stress can cause hair loss. please just calm down and don't worry so much. next step is to make an appointment with your doctor. its nothing to be embarrassed about and it could really be important as hair loss can be signs of other problems.

Massage bobs and vagine

On 15/12/2014 at 08:08, jimcooper said:

IMG_1879.jpg

I smell like a sandwich.