Hair loss

andyh

I know there is a topic on balding already but has anyone ever had rapid hair loss?

I was in the shower today and I literally had chunks coming out as I was washing it. Every time I've touched my hair today I've had 10 or so strands fall out.

Starting to shit myself if I'm honest!

If it's just balding then I can take that on the chin but I'm worried it's something else. I have a decent hair line and this is very sudden. I don't want to google it if I'm honest as it'll probably tell me I'm dying!

If it's just balding then I can take that on the chin but I'm worried it's something else. I have a decent hair line and this is very sudden. I don't want to google it if I'm honest as it'll probably tell me I'm dying!

Go see you GP they will telly you if it's natural or there is something more sinister going on. Another upside is the money saved on hair cuts.

I would going to say you could have that same condition Gail Porter has, but I think stress makes it worse, so i won't bother mentioning it

They'll tell you its because you're over weight or smoke. Thats doctor speak for 'we don't want to spend any of our budget on tests'. Of course I'm a tad cynical about the feckers, you might have a decent one. Hope all goes well mate.

They'll tell you its because you're over weight or smoke. Thats doctor speak for 'we don't want to spend any of our budget on tests'. Of course I'm a tad cynical about the feckers, you might have a decent one. Hope all goes well mate.

^^^ is overweight and smokes.