Newton Stewart

well said john ,but who the f**k would want to attend a nsfc meeting

It was a joint meeting between multiple parties with minutes available via the local authority. But hey, that doesn't suit your agenda.

Oh and.... John, ha ha. You've missed the boat. Not even close.

I read in one of the national tabloids that Kevin Kyle was working on a ferry in the highlands.

Long way to travel to play at this level

Great move by Newton Stewart though

Are they making any plans to join the Lowland League-what size of crowds they get these days

What is the long term plan at Newton Stewart?

Wasn't the manager keen on bringing in local youngsters? All I seem to see on here is players from Ayrshire coming in.

I'm neither a Newton Stewart or Wigtown fan before I start getting bombarded with abuse.

What is the long term plan at Newton Stewart?

Wasn't the manager keen on bringing in local youngsters? All I seem to see on here is players from Ayrshire coming in.

I'm neither a Newton Stewart or Wigtown fan before I start getting bombarded with abuse.

Hi Tango,

First of all there will be no abuse forthcoming.

The long term plan will be to try and gain the credentials to be admitted in to the Lowland League. That as you aware involves a fair bit of money, however, ultimately NS are on their way with the current new facilities at the ground.

Yes, there are players from Ayrshire in the team, however, more than half of Saturdays squad were all local players within a 25 mile radius - attempts are being made to increase that ratio I believe.

Hoping to get over to the Newton game vs Edu on Saturday - only a 15/20 minute drive from my flat.

I've heard Edu will have a couple of boys back in the team for the game, unsure of the standard though.

Archived