Kilwinning Rangers

Blacklands Buff

Cheeky fecker lol

We are a great bunch . Just an easy target cos we are a vocal bunch ha ha

haha always enjoyed playing at your park because of your supporters, always a great atmosphere even if most of it was abuse toward the away team ... always took it as harmless banter though and made me enjoy the games even more!

Aye, well, but you were always shit. :)

They keep the good banter for the good players....

No, seriously, Roland...I know you'll always have a wee place in your heart for the buffties but you probably won't have to worry too much about them this season unless they implode off the field again.

From the evidence of Wednesday evening they have the makings of a good solid team.

They've got the proper mix of experience and younger energetic lads (and grumpy Gowser) to be OK in the league & cup competitions as well.

In general terms the much maligned Ladeside support tend to know their stuff & I heard one of the blokes the other night shouting across to Strain after the game to the effect that he was building a decent wee team. I was on the other side of the park at the portacabins with some others from the Lochwinnoch contingent so I don't know what exactly was said, but that was the gist of it...and I think he is right. The buffs will be OK.

Sorry. Edited for awful spelling.

Aye, well, but you were always shit. :)

They keep the good banter for the good players....

No, seriously, Roland...I know you'll always have a wee place in your heart for the buffties but you probably won't have to worry too much about them this season unless they implode off the field again.

From the evidence of Wednesday evening they have the makings of a good solid team.

They've got the proper mix of experience and younger energetic lads (and grumpy Gowser) to be OK in the league & cup competitions as well.

In general terms the much maligned Ladeside support tend to know their stuff & I heard one of the blokes the other night shouting across to Strain after the game to the effect that he was building a decent wee team. I was on the other side of the park at the portacabins with some others from the Lochwinnoch contingent so I don't know what exactly was said, but that was the gist of it...and I think he is right. The buffs will be OK.

Sorry. Edited for awful spelling.

Haha good to hear that you thought I was as good as shit... Been called a lot worse!!

Good to see Strainy is getting the team on track and also things picking up off it. It was hard to take at times listening to everything going on off the park because as you say I have a great fondness for the club, having spend six seasons there in two spells . The ADL has picked up the last few seasons though and it won't be easy getting promoted first time asking , hopefully with a few of the guys being through it before they'll manage it though. Should be getting a wee season ticket for them soon so will be able to see for myself!!

Archived