League Cup Round 2

Ludo*1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really do love that kind of optimism.

Being realistic, anyone who thinks we could beat a team from any of the leagues above, including Killie isn't being realistic at all.

I'm not even confident of beating teams in the league below us, i.e Clyde match. So the thought of being pumped by them isn't what I want.

Being realistic, anyone who thinks we could beat a team from any of the leagues above, including Killie isn't being realistic at all.

I'm not even confident of beating teams in the league below us, i.e Clyde match. So the thought of being pumped by them isn't what I want.

But getting pumped by Hearts away will make you attend?

yeah but Cmon it would be an ayrshire derby and players always seem to put in the extra effort and step up a gear . Our defence is pretty solid if you ask me and I think we would more than hold our own against killie , partick and st mirren . In cup games anything can happen .

yeah but Cmon it would be an ayrshire derby and players always seem to put in the extra effort and step up a gear . Our defence is pretty solid if you ask me and I think we would more than hold our own against killie , partick and st mirren . In cup games anything can happen .

You would get pumped 9 times out of ten by any of the above, because you are a shambolic side playing two levels beneath them.

You would get pumped 9 times out of ten by any of the above, because you are a shambolic side playing two levels beneath them.

And your team is much better ? Ha. If there was a shambolic team it would be morton . Full time playing in a league of part timers ? Deary me.

Archived