Cowdenbeath v Falkirk August 9

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McGrandles to dominate they game and a comfortable victory for FFC.

McGrandles to play s**t and a 2-1 Cowden win, both goals in the last few mins just to send the deluded "we are a big team" fans home seething. Bring on the s**t home support, s**t ground, s**t club etc etc.

Yaaaaas got you in the cup too! #buzzing #cantwait #greattie #nandos #headloss #baller

Shit draw.

It is always shit when you get someone in your own league in a cup draw. I think Falkirk played partick thistle 7 times in one season a few seasons back.

It is always shit when you get someone in your own league in a cup draw. I think Falkirk played partick thistle 7 times in one season a few seasons back.

We played thistle 7 times the season before last if you count fog-gate. Think there were 4 postponements as well

McGrandles to play s**t and a 2-1 Cowden win, both goals in the last few mins just to send the deluded "we are a big team" fans home seething. Bring on the s**t home support, s**t ground, s**t club etc etc.

Why would we get all flustered about a little Diddy outfit who are probably the poorest team in Fife not just in this league.

What do Cowdenbeath fans expect from us?

In a month where we make 2 visits to our capital during the festival. We also Get a visit from some Weegie newco. The good news is that tomorrow's game is marginally more exciting than our cup home game. Sadly that too is against you.

I'm sorry Beath, you just don't have any sex appeal

Archived