2014/15 Lowland League Odds

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An east kilbride win tomorrow would put them right in the mix with 2 games in hand on teams

how can they be in the mix when you've got the league won already :o

P.s city have still to come to Rosewell so there's 3 of yer 8 points dropped right away ;)

I'm sure other teams will fancy their chances as well.

Your making a big rod for yersel happy g :P

how can they be in the mix when you've got the league won already :oP.s city have still to come to Rosewell so there's 3 of yer 8 points dropped right away ;)I'm sure other teams will fancy their chances as well.Your making a big rod for yersel happy g :P

Pretty sure happy isn't a city fan but a spartans man/woman trying the old reverse psychology plan- that's based on historical posts prior to this season.

This league is far from over and I think EK still have it in their hands- a win tomorrow brings city back and pushes EK on.

Pretty sure happy isn't a city fan but a spartans man/woman trying the old reverse psychology plan- that's based on historical posts prior to this season.

This league is far from over and I think EK still have it in their hands- a win tomorrow brings city back and pushes EK on.

Im not a city fan or a Spartans fan I watch loads of different matches and ive seen both teams a fair bit this season and city look the strongest team in my opinion

They could quite easily however I don't think others will capitalise, would take major bottle smash to throw away now though

No even half way for some rocky ?

2 horse race by looks o things ?

Id take 2nd in a minute.

Extra bye in Scottish and nae play off stresses on and off park :P

No even half way for some rocky ?2 horse race by looks o things ?Id take 2nd in a minute.Extra bye in Scottish and nae play off stresses on and off park :P

Best test for City will be how they react to losing their 1st game........if they do obviously

thing is I can't see anyone beating them they are just grinding out results a sign of champions

Yeah. Two schools of thought on this one. The conventional is that a team playing poorly and winning is a good team and shows the mark of champions.

The other is that a team that keeps playing poorly isn't actually that good! But it's hard to argue with the league position city are in as if they are poor it doesn't say much for the rest of the league.

Revised Odds from William Hill

LOWLAND LEAGUE

Edinburgh City 10/11

Spartans 3/1

Whitehill Welfare 11/2

East Kilbride 12/1

Stirling University 12/1

Gretna 2008 16/1

Dalbeattie Star 25/1

Selkirk 40/1

Vale of Leithen 66/1

BSC Glasgow 100/1

Gala Fairydean 100/1

Edinburgh Uni 250/1

Preston Athletic 500/1

Threave Rovers 500/1

Each Way 1/5 1-2-3

William Hill Support Responsible Gambling

You must be 18 or over to Gamble

www.gambleaware.co.uk

Edinburgh city now 4/6 with spartans at 3/1 whitehill 8/1 looks like the bookies think city have it wrapped up

Mind when Liverpool were shorter than that with three games left? Not even halfway through the season for the teams challenging so this has loads of time to go. City have proven over the last few years that they can put some decent form together but equally can have a poor run of results- this is a long way from over.

3/1 at this stage of the season for a team in 2nd place looks a decent bet. 8 points (5 if you accept that Spartans will beat E-City) is a good lead but is not insurmountable. A lot of football still to be played.

how can u say 5 points if you accept spartans will beat city, city beat them 2-1 on there own patch!!!

how can u say 5 points if you accept spartans will beat city, city beat them 2-1 on there own patch!!!

Happy you are not that Happy in reality eh? Course a Spartans fan is going to say we'll beat them at theirs, we always do. We have now starred to look the team we all know & love who won the title last season.

We've brought in new players & lost some too.

E-city won't win all their games, it won't be just us that beats them.

You can afford to stick a £5 on us & buy me a pint with your winnings.

I've got to stop betting on M City in the CL ;although the way they are going about it, that decision will be taken out of my wallet anyway).

Grimbo

Happy you are not that Happy in reality eh? Course a Spartans fan is going to say we'll beat them at theirs, we always do. We have now starred to look the team we all know & love who won the title last season.

We've brought in new players & lost some too.

E-city won't win all their games, it won't be just us that beats them.

You can afford to stick a £5 on us & buy me a pint with your winnings.

I've got to stop betting on M City in the CL ;although the way they are going about it, that decision will be taken out of my wallet anyway).

Grimbo

I think its quite funny how at 8 points behind to an unbeaten team you are still really confident that use will win it the league will be over by end of january

Archived