2014/15 Lowland League Odds

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had to predict what the league table would look like at the end of the season, it wouldn't look much different. However I would have Vale and Preston occupying the bottom two places (not sure which way around)

So it's Spartans then, Grim will be a happy chappy.

You seem to be confused by ciceros post- this isn't the actual league table, just the bookies odds. So, grim has nowt to be happy with although I actually suppose he'd be unhappy as he doesn't stand to win a huge amount if spartans prevail and he's put cash on them. Or perhaps a couple of empty glass bottles.

Spartans odds against thats gotta be worth a few months mortgage :o

Considering the ease of last seasons victory and the strength of the new signings surely all over by Christmas.

Saying that a full time side in double figure odds ?

Bsc could be anything,ek to improve on last seasons trophies ?

uni o stirling and dalbeattie to be there consistent selves.

Gretna (biggest disappointment imo last season) gotta improve

City look shrewd in transfer market.

Gala,vale,uni of ed,Preston and threave fight out bottom 5

which leaves ww

Well i got it completely wrong 2 seasons ago when I predicted spartans were a shoe in afore Christmas :P

Best of luck to all the lowland teams for the season ahead.

Whitehills?

yes that's a good one fwee Whitehills, bookies me arse! I wonder if you put that on the slip & it came in they'd say "Who?". ;)

I wonder what odds you'd get on Spartans to actually go up in to the SPFL2 though, that's gotta be worth a punt, eh?

Grimbo

Also boys that where offered contracts for the first team as well. They will struggle tomorrow as they haven’t a settled team yet as it's been built from scratch, but they have some players that will hurt a lot of teams.

Also boys that where offered contracts for the first team as well. They will struggle tomorrow as they havent a settled team yet as it's been built from scratch, but they have some players that will hurt a lot of teams.

how are they not settled if 9 of them played together last season at berwick so the team is hardly built from scratch.just the start of the excuses I think for when mark lamb fails at vale.I give him 6 months before he walks and spits the dummy out

So 9 players does not make a team :oI don't think he will walk out he built a good team at Berwick reserves the first season, when I seen them in the final against Spartans they looked good. Time will tell I guess.

Archived