2014-15 Outright Betting

cartwright

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outside the top two in the East Super League - Sauchie are the value at 33/1.

The e/w bet is made virtually redundant however as 14 teams will be fighting it out for (1) place.

A market that could generate some genuine interest would be betting without Linlithgow & Bo`ness.

No point explaining yourself to me mate. I don't gamble because winning £100 wouldn't give me much pleasure but losing it would really piss me off.

Just giving an answer to your statement about me

No point explaining yourself to me mate. I don't gamble because winning £100 wouldn't give me much pleasure but losing it would really piss me off.

Stop fuckin moaning them. The boy is on holiday. Would you go into your work during your holidays to do something like this. The Junior betting scene would be far weaker if it wasn't for the input Nocko has had.

Nacko, are you pricing this weekend junior games?

No Grill League Cup matches I'm afraid. Never priced up the Sections before as many clubs use them as part of pre season. Once I return to work I'll have a look again though.

Highland Matches will be available later.

Just giving an answer to your statement about me

I only gave an opinion of your alleged pricing up of the league title odds two weeks before Cartwright. IF you are on holiday now then surely all the more reason to have released them earlier.

I only gave an opinion of your alleged pricing up of the league title odds two weeks before Cartwright. IF you are on holiday now then surely all the more reason to have released them earlier.

The reason they are after I return from holiday is so I could enjoy my holiday and not have phone calls daily about the odds and have to make changes. I had to do them before. I stopped so I can release them on day I return.

The reason they are after I return from holiday is so I could enjoy my holiday and not have phone calls daily about the odds and have to make changes. I had to do them before. I stopped so I can release them on day I return.

Poor excuses mate, you've spent half your time on here.

Poor excuses mate, you've spent half your time on here.

Very much doubt that considering I only had Internet access for about an hour a day. Check my posts for last fortnight. And even if I was on here that's my business I'm not exactly working am I.

Anyway I'm done with this I only mentioned I had done them as otherwise I'd have been accused of copying by not releasing to next week.

Sauchie fans moaning their odds are too big. If that's the case get your cash on and take advantage. I was hoping to see my side at 50/1.......

Only one Sauchie fan moaning about it mate, the other two guys mentioning it are from other teams. I will be putting money on it but find it strange that's all.

Archived