2014-15 - Season Ticket & Gate Prices

HibeeJibee

Interestingly enough... Spartans and Whitehill have met no fewer than 92 times in the 27 seasons since EOS League reconstruction for 1987-88. But last season, when they met no fewer than 6 times, was the first occasion they'd met more than 4 times in any single season. Most commonly, it's been 3 times.

Great stats HJ ... 4 times in 2012-13 so 10 times in 2 seasons. 17 in the last 4.

Right I'm away to get on with something meaningful :lol:

Bump to the top to see which other clubs can be added now that you're underway. I'm interested to see the level of variation compared to the fixed price concorde that seems to govern the Juniors (albeit I think the guideline there may actually the minimum amount a team must charge rather than a fixed amount - need to check).

East Kilbride charge £4 and £1 concessions , programme much improved and still £1. Season tickets £60 and £25 concessions plus bulk buy discounts for other teams at Club. Best of luck to any other pricing regimes , ours suits us. Lastly still best soup in league.

Dalbeattie Star admission prices are £5 and £3 concessions. Season tickets as stated £50 and £30. Guaranteed 13 home league matches, 1 league cup tie. Already had 2 pre-season friendlies and any other home cup ties (except Scottish Cup) all in all makes this great value for money. East Kilbride may have the best soup but Star has the best pies.

Spartans ST £50/£25 (kids free) which is great value considering we managed to get to 25 home games last season using it and there were a couple friendlies we missed as well. Can also watch the EOS and the woman's team on it.

Evidence is that LL is really good value with the exception of the new boys then. That's good to hear. Contrary to some views expressed on the BSC thread, I'm not being tight for the sake of it. Some of the doom mongers in the Juniors are terrified that a pyramid would increase costs. On the whole, that's not an accusation you can lay at the LL at the moment. The Highland League is a different kettle of fish though.

Dalbeattie Star admission prices are £5 and £3 concessions. Season tickets as stated £50 and £30. Guaranteed 13 home league matches, 1 league cup tie. Already had 2 pre-season friendlies and any other home cup ties (except Scottish Cup) all in all makes this great value for money. East Kilbride may have the best soup but Star has the best pies.

and the best football on offer!! ;)

Archived