Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie given 500 tickets for the game apparently. Would like to think we could take more.

Harkins and Stevenson to score as is standard against us oh and maybe Mcgowan aswell.

I'm pretty sure you can get at least 1200 tickets easily and maybe even more than that so it shouldn't be a problem.

Killie given 500 tickets for the game apparently. Would like to think we could take more.

Harkins and Stevenson to score as is standard against us oh and maybe Mcgowan aswell.

Unless Thistle loan us their new summer signing, then I doubt Stevenson will score against you.

The difference is that Hibs and Hearts aren't perennial championship dwellers

Perhaps, but I would not be surprised if both of them didn't escape the Championship next year. The club that plays at Ibrox will more than likely win the Championship, and that means one of the Capital sisters will have to play to get into the playoffs against the 11th in the Premiership, in which there is no certainty over two legs of success. We may yet have to wait to see Hearts and Hibs climb out of that division,

Aye in that fucking main stand.

We're thinking about just paying in the normal away end anyway. View from the main stand is shocking if you a ticket up the back.

I'll not be in Killie before next saturday to get tickets anyway.

Think the main stand allocation is normally around 1200. That's what United, Aberdeen and Celtic get in the mainstand.

500 is what we were told.

We'll definately take more than 500. We had more at Pittodrie first game last year and it's twice the distance.

500 is what we were told.

We'll definately take more than 500. We had more at Pittodrie first game last year and it's twice the distance.

I imagine it will be an initial batch of 500 tickets on sale from Killie with the total allocation being 1200.

1200 tickets at Rugby Park, sad as there will be gaping empty areas of a ground that could have been bursting at the seams as we would have brought a right good support up. As for the guy that posted 4800 Dundee fans at RP, ha ha, did we build an extra tier on the stand that day, take it he is an Ex Aberdeen fan, or is it an East Coast thing!

kbp1960, on 31 Jul 2014 - 12:58, said:

1200 tickets at Rugby Park, sad as there will be gaping empty areas of a ground that could have been bursting at the seams as we would have brought a right good support up. As for the guy that posted 4800 Dundee fans at RP, ha ha, did we build an extra tier on the stand that day, take it he is an Ex Aberdeen fan, or is it an East Coast thing!

I don't think you would have brought much more than 1200 tbh. Blame your own BoD as we'll be working off their estimates. Furthermore, even if you were given the Shankly, there would still be 'gaping empty areas'.

I don't think you would have brought much more than 1200 tbh. Blame your own BoD as we'll be working off their estimates. Furthermore, even if you were given the Shankly, there would still be 'gaping empty areas'.

We will definately be working off their own estimates. Jim Thomson meets with the opposition over potential numbers, ticketing etc before every game.

We will definately be working off their own estimates. Jim Thomson meets with the opposition over potential numbers, ticketing etc before every game.

Michael Johnston will want as little Killie fans there as possible.

I'd imagine we'lll sell out that allocation.

First game of the season usually sees a bumper away crowd so over 1000 would be a decent turnout at Dens for Killie. I only expect Aberdeen, Celtic and Utd to bring more than that this season.

First game of the season usually sees a bumper away crowd so over 1000 would be a decent turnout at Dens for Killie. I only expect Aberdeen, Celtic and Utd to bring more than that this season.

I'd hope St. Johnstone could bring 1000+, they're just up the road(river) and doing well at the moment.

I still can't believe Samsons career went up the way after leaving us. He was a horrific keeper at Dundee, even big Kelv was better than him.

Not a phucking chance. Kelvin Jack was the worst keeper ive ever seen wear a DFC shirt. An absolute fraud. Phucking huge one at that - boy was a beast.

No mate, I'm a Dundee Football Club fan and I have never supported Aberdeen.

It was definitely between 4800 and 15000 that day. I was there and we were all sharing seats. QLP's photo was taken 45 mins before kick off.

Archived