England smells like sh*t

Ross.

The same happened in Glasgow a few weeks ago. It was pretty horrible but not bad enough that you couldn't leave the house.

I was a victim of said terrible honk, but I could still open my "back door" ;)

My neighbours are twats but they look after their garden well. I'm off to shite on it just to help fertilize it..

"The BBC has been unable to obtain a comment from the farmer that owns the fields."

post-12982-0-19876300-1406717262.jpg

GET ORFF MOI LAAAAAAAND!

The same happened in Glasgow a few weeks ago. It was pretty horrible but not bad enough that you couldn't leave the house.

Yeah, I was back home at the time. I assumed that Clydebank had always smelled like sh*t and it was only in leaving the place that my nose became sensitive to it.

Parts of Rutherglen and Dalmarnock really stink bad, especially in hot weather. The sewage plant is right there by the river. Scotrail should install some device that automatically closes all windows for the portion of the journey. It can be pretty bad to the point where you think you are going to hurl.

I used to live on a street that really stank because a local abbattoir was illegally flushing all sorts of animal waste and byproducts into the local sewage system clogging up the drains. I'm glad I don't live there any more.

Paisley smells like shite too.

Seriously. There's some kind of sewage plant next to the M8 when you drive by.

No wonder we call them skunks.

You can't smell the sewage plant in Paisley. You can however sometimes smell the tannery when near the east end which is less than pleasant. Used to live behind it though and became mostly immune to the smell.

You can't smell the sewage plant in Paisley. You can however sometimes smell the tannery when near the east end which is less than pleasant. Used to live behind it though and became mostly immune to the smell.

Aye ye can.

Those swirly pool things just after you pass the airport. Unless you have a clothes peg on your beak then it pure reeks.

Archived