Gary O Connor

surely not!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True and he looks as if he is not over weight will be at the Selkirk Hibs game tomorrow night

Must have done an absolute fuckton of exercise over the summer, because he genuinely couldn't run last season.

Sometimes when he gets the ball at his feet you see flashes of his old natural ability, but his fitness has completely left him. He's never going to recapture it and he's completely finished at any kind of professional level as a result.

He's gone from Scotland's next big thing to playing infront of less than 100 people and only has himself to blame

It's not all about being Billy Big-Time, what matters is he still wants to pull on the boots & get out on the park, good luck to the lad,

oh btw if I agree 1 more time with Seethrough this season feel free to kick me in the knackers. :lol:

Grimbo

I wish people would stop saying things like its tragic and waste off talent.the guy has been a bell end for fken years.the real tragic thing is the money he made from football with the application and desire off a wasp

It's not all about being Billy Big-Time, what matters is he still wants to pull on the boots & get out on the park, good luck to the lad,

He doesn't though, he owes too much money to too many people and can't get into any other work place. Football is his life support

He doesn't though, he owes too much money to too many people and can't get into any other work place. Football is his life support
So Selkirk are gonnae pull him oot the hole you say hes in I very much doubt that.
He's gone from Scotland's next big thing to playing infront of less than 100 people and only has himself to blame
Fairly certain this signing may get the figures over 100 going by the 2 threads of interest for the lad on here. Strange how so many are opinionated/divided by the lad.
Compared to who? Fatty Arbuckle!
Some say he's the size of a tent.well id call it a marquee signing :PWell done Selkirk and good luck to the lad.A former international playing at this level im sure will know where the goal is :o

It's frightening to think that just 2 years ago O'Connor started the Scottish Cup Final.

He was playing in the Russian Premier League only 18 months ago...

Long, rapid descent from that to the bottom club in Scotland's 5th tier which won only 2 of their 33 matches last season.

So Selkirk are gonnae pull him oot the hole you say hes in I very much doubt that.

they should have done that for Leigh Griffiths instead- that would have saved him some child support...

Maybe O'Connor's downfall can be traced to being viciously halved by Tadg Moriarty in a pre-season friendly years ago. Yes folks, it's all City's fault!

they should have done that for Leigh Griffiths instead- that would have saved him some child support...

Maybe O'Connor's downfall can be traced to being viciously halved by Tadg Moriarty in a pre-season friendly years ago. Yes folks, it's all City's fault!

We need to start up a Tadg appreciation society Tam & get the fellah back on City's books, he'll pull 'em in & spit 'em out too.

Grimbo

Hope he proves all his doubters wrong this year were no all perfect but we do love football hope big man had good season except against welfare that is!

If he loved football like the rest of us he wouldn't be in this position.

Archived