The Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II - Sans Bus

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Everton v Chelsea game's on Sky at 1730 that afternoon. We can stick in a quid each for a sweep for the minute the first goal's scored. Then I'll f**k off with the cash when everyone's back's turned.

Count me in if we can guarantee a visit to Sinatras, Gennas and the Cactusville. 8)

Just need to get my haircut first.

Me: "an Andrew Ridgeley please!"

8181442.jpg

Barber: "No problem Sir, take a seat"

41BX3%2BFTpUL._SL290_.jpg

Righty, this is the list of definites and maybes as I read it. Let me know if you want your name added or removed from the list.

In chronological posting order on this thread, I make it:

AYES

Dee Man (that's me)

harry94

Biggie

fabcab

jamamamamamamafegan

non deluded dee

chomp my cross dressing root

Dee Dee

Tryfield

Deejango

Big Gus

dd23

Kid Twist

The Real Saints

Banana and his brand new face

MIBBES

Mozzamozza

Deestruction

Deeboy

wattie_rojas

rodellegabombs

Gorgie Road

ForzaDundee

mattydfc

Twinkle in his leather bra and stilettos

DonnieDarko

Gibby82

We'll have a democratic vote over the next couple of weeks to decide the meeting point and route and then I'll democratically decide which one I fancy the most and we'll do that.

Going to Germany for the Scotland game the following weekend so will need to give it a miss. Gutted I won't be able to meet legend in his own lifetime, Non Deluded Dee.

Godspeed.

Disgraceful that Dundeebarry is now too busy with the Kanye West or Taribo West celebrity types to go back to his roots.

Fame has changed you....

Gonna miss this one if it's on the 30th August, myself and Mr Gandosaur have stupidly decided to go see Annan play Elgin that day as we've never been to Galabank. Should have had it on the 20th September the day before the derby Dee Man!!

How did I disappear from the deffo list? Also, reckon I could convince Speccy to come on it for his second spin.
Wasn't sure if you were a deffo.
Gonna miss this one if it's on the 30th August, myself and Mr Gandosaur have stupidly decided to go see Annan play Elgin that day as we've never been to Galabank. Should have had it on the 20th September the day before the derby Dee Man!!
That date doesn't work for me. You're going to feel like a riggt pair of c***s if we end up drawing Annan in a cup!

Archived