The Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II - Sans Bus

Harsh

I'm shitting you Twinkle, you're more than welcome.

We start at The Bayview at 1pm on 23rd of August. The theme this year is drag queens so please come provocatively dressed as a tranny. It should be a great laugh.

See you there.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shitting you Twinkle, you're more than welcome.

We start at The Bayview at 1pm on 23rd of August. The theme this year is drag queens so please come provocatively dressed as a tranny. It should be a great laugh.

See you there.

I know you're at it Dee Man but a little bit of me wants this to be true, I make a very convincing transvestite, if we make it out for the proper sesh, I'll tell you a wee story :babe2 . Don't worry, I'll not try and bum you or anything :P

I know you're at it Dee Man but a little bit of me wants this to be true, I make a very convincing transvestite, if we make it out for the proper sesh, I'll tell you a wee story :babe2 . Don't worry, I'll not try and bum you or anything :P

You and Deejango are going to get on like a house on fire.

He'll bring the KY Jelly.

Chop My Root?

I would prefer going to a couple of pubs and just getting pished instead of walking from pub to pub wasting valuable drinking time.

Must be my youthful exuberance getting the better of me. :P

I would prefer going to a couple of pubs and just getting pished instead of walking from pub to pub wasting valuable drinking time.

There's a lot to be said for this, spending half the day traipsing from pub to pub can sober you up which I don't think anyone wants !

Righty, this is the list of definites and maybes as I read it. Let me know if you want your name added or removed from the list.

In chronological posting order on this thread, I make it:

AYES

Dee Man (that's me)

harry94

Biggie

fabcab

jamamamamamamafegan

non deluded dee

chomp my cross dressing root

Dee Dee

Tryfield

Deejango

Big Gus

dd23

Kid Twist

The Real Saints

Banana and his brand new face

MIBBES

Mozzamozza

Deestruction

Deeboy

wattie_rojas

rodellegabombs

Gorgie Road

ForzaDundee

mattydfc

Twinkle in his leather bra and stilettos

DonnieDarko

Gibby82

We'll have a democratic vote over the next couple of weeks to decide the meeting point and route and then I'll democratically decide which one I fancy the most and we'll do that.

Righty, this is the list of definites and maybes as I read it. Let me know if you want your name added or removed from the list.

In chronological posting order on this thread, I make it:

AYES

Dee Man (that's me)

harry94

Biggie

fabcab

jamamamamamamafegan

non deluded dee

chomp my cross dressing root

Dee Dee

Tryfield

Deejango

Big Gus

dd23

Kid Twist

The Real Saints

Banana and his brand new face

MIBBES

Mozzamozza

Deestruction

Deeboy

wattie_rojas

rodellegabombs

Gorgie Road

ForzaDundee

mattydfc

Twinkle in his leather bra and stilettos

DonnieDarko

Gibby82

We'll have a democratic vote over the next couple of weeks to decide the meeting point and route and then I'll democratically decide which one I fancy the most and we'll do that.

Remember, if your in cherge, the hi-viz vest is compulsory to make sure we don't get skelped by cars or buses.

I take it we just eat on the wing again? Or do we book the fancy room in the Bayview? Nae wheelchair racing alood.

Archived