The Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II - Sans Bus

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right cuntos, it's time to get the ball rolling for the second Dundee Bus Crawl, this time probably minus the bus depending on the consensus.

There's nothing definite yet regarding dates, starting points, routes etc, but personally speaking, Saturday August the 30th is good for me. A free Saturday to hit the pubs then watch us pumping Ronny De La Soul's terrorist sympathisers on the Sunday lunchtime.

Get your suggestions in here chaps and we'll go with the majority vote.

If this is purely aimed at Dees then fair enough, United are away to St Mirren that day.

Shame that.

Not really. You just should have started a thread entitled "Sad, lonely Weegie, P&B Dee would like to meet other P&B Dees for piss up and bitchfest". OK, I know it sounds sad but it would be more honest.

I've done it plenty times. The route usually is:

Campbelltown bar, Hawky tavern, Mennies, Tay Brig, George Orwell, Droughtys, Braes, Nosey Parkers, Tonic, Pheonix, Nether Inn, Trades.

You need to chuck the Art Bar in for the sheer WTF factor.

Not really. You just should have started a thread entitled "Sad, lonely Weegie, P&B Dee would like to meet other P&B Dees for piss up and bitchfest". OK, I know it sounds sad but it would be more honest.

You're a right bitter and twisted old c**t, glad you won't be there.

I think the best thing about the ferry is the lack of pretentious pubs. There's actually only a couple I can think of.

Start at the occi, gunners then the route is open to question. I'd go fisherman's, ship then onto the eagle then fort and doc ferrys before arch, anchor, ferry inn and the wetherspoon.

http://youtu.be/7syJJrsmrtsCalm doon Bill, I'm fucking with you ya stupid auld c**t.
I'm in, with the warning that I'll raise the average handsomeness of the group by a good 50%. Put on your best makeup.
I challenge you to a handsome off. You've got a month to find the best plastic surgeon going.

DCA, Tonic, Art bar.. To name a few.

Granted, we're rowdy randy schemers.

DCA and tonic are two of the worst bars in town so you didnt miss anything. That is truly terrible news about the ART bar though, do they even have door staff at night?

a bus crawl , thats cute

GlasgowUnderground-2-150x150.jpg

If Dundee folk wanted to we could come and bater every c**t in Glasgow so just watch it ...

Archived