The Dundee Bus Crawl Pt II - Sans Bus

Right cuntos, it's time to get the ball rolling for the second Dundee Bus Crawl, this time probably minus the bus depending on the consensus.

There's nothing definite yet regarding dates, starting points, routes etc, but personally speaking, Saturday August the 30th is good for me. A free Saturday to hit the pubs then watch us pumping Ronny De La Soul's terrorist sympathisers on the Sunday lunchtime.

Get your suggestions in here chaps and we'll go with the majority vote.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right cuntos, it's time to get the ball rolling for the second Dundee Bus Crawl, this time probably minus the bus depending on the consensus.

There's nothing definite yet regarding dates, starting points, routes etc, but personally speaking, Saturday August the 30th is good for me. A free Saturday to hit the pubs then watch us pumping Ronny De La Soul's terrorist sympathisers on the Sunday lunchtime.

I'm good for that. Liked the Perth Road pub crawl idea but I'm cool with anything really.

Just noticed my post is in you're sig :lol:

I've done it plenty times. The route usually is:

Campbelltown bar, Hawky tavern, Mennies, Tay Brig, George Orwell, Droughtys, Braes, Nosey Parkers, Tonic, Pheonix, Nether Inn, Trades.

A Perth Road crawl? This isn't some poncy, studenty pish! This isn't pre-drinks before Fatties! This is the DUNDEE BUS CRAWL: where brave drinkers go where not many have dared go before. Riding on the peasant wagon you will take in some of the lesser known sights of Dundee's suburbs before entering hellholes where the bathrooms consist of rubble and have flowers left on the dirty, broken tiled floors to remember the travelers before you who never returned. You will then make your escape on the Silver Chariots (NHS wheelchairs) before the next pub blackout takes your soul. It is not something for the faint-hearted.

Anyone can stroll down the Perth Road on the lash. It takes a warrior to attempt a Dundee Bus Crawl, and a hero to finish it.

I've done it plenty times. The route usually is:

Campbelltown bar, Hawky tavern, Mennies, Tay Brig, George Orwell, Droughtys, ART BAR, Braes, Nosey Parkers, Tonic, Pheonix, Nether Inn, Trades.

Shocking state of affairs that you missed the best pub on Perth Road out of your list ;)

Archived