Police Scotland for No.....

Mr Bairn

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does it matter? They've got helmets which will have been tailored to fit them individually. They've chosen to use them rather than get new ones. Does this actually bother you?

You're stating bullshit speculation as fact, you naughty boy. Why is it out of all the teams at the cycling the English team had the flag of another nation on their helmets? Why were they allowed this concession when the flags of non-competing nations are specifically banned under the games rules?

You're stating bullshit speculation as fact, you naughty boy. Why is it out of all the teams at the cycling the English team had the flag of another nation on their helmets? Why were they allowed this concession when the flags of non-competing nations are specifically banned under the games rules?

Well, I suppose you would know:

So unlike every single other competitor in the cycling Team England used old, used helmets, is that what you're saying? Because health and safety issues would dictate that that is not the case.

Incidentally, I noticed a Scottish cyclist in the mountain biking today had a Union Jack water bottle on his bike. Crime of the century.

Surely for the police to get involved she must have been belligerent or refused to put the flag away.

Having a Scotland flag with Yes on it doesn't break any law.

They couldn't chuck her out just for having a flag. Also as someone said earlier it would have happened with a No flag.

Surely for the police to get involved she must have been belligerent or refused to put the flag away.

Having a Scotland flag with Yes on it doesn't break any law.

They couldn't chuck her out just for having a flag. Also as someone said earlier it would have happened with a No flag.

Nope, a union flag with no on it was clearly visible.

Parp is utterly embarrassing himself here. It's bad enough that a lot of the no voters on here are trolling, but this guy is just plain thick.

I'd parse that most of the yes voters are secretly cringing at BP's uneven performance in this thread.

Are you seriously that bothered about Union flag being flown ? The simple reason probably being the 4 countries which make up the union flag are competing ? If this bothers you it is probably you who has the problem and not the person flying it.

4 countries??????

Nope, a union flag with no on it was clearly visible.

Did we keep an eye for how long it was visible? How long did it take for the Yes flag to get punted?

And I still don't know why this helmet stuff is even remotely concerning for anyone.

"Not this guy again" - Everyone whenever confidemus enters the thread.

You'll have to excuse me, I'll need to phone an electrician. My irony meter appears to have exploded spectacularly.

Good to see you're using your weekly internet allowance constructively.

Archived