Away fans adult prices

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can they work out that a seat along the touchline is 'SIlver' and one behind the goals is 'Gold'. I'm aware it's the same for both sets of supporters but that doesn't make sense to me.

No chance of being pissed on by the rain in the gold seats.

It's £23 for adults for the upper section of the away stand, £17 for the first 7 rows above the goal, though hearts may only make the £23 seats available

^^^ Fail.

Away supporters are charged the same as what Hearts supporters are in the corresponding part of the stadium.

0,,10289~11724568,00.png

Arguably the best view of the pitch for any away supporter in the country.

Sort it out amongst yourselves.

In 10 months you calculate how many away fans have paid into Tynecastle and Easter Road and tell me that doesn't pick up a good few salaries.

It pales into comparison to what other revenue streams provide.

Unlucky.

Hearts were relegated because they are bill dodging b*****ds.

Factually incorrect. Nor did we dodge any bills either: a successful CVA requires the overwhelming majority of creditors to agree to it.

So again, unlucky.

Hearts bigger than Aberdeen :lol:

If it makes you feel better...

Very poor effort from you tbh. In fact, I blatantly remember you in a cock-fight on here with Aberdeen supporters not very long ago arguing that Hibs were a bigger club.

How can they work out that a seat along the touchline is 'SIlver' and one behind the goals is 'Gold'. I'm aware it's the same for both sets of supporters but that doesn't make sense to me.

Then you're obviously a cretin.

^^^ Fail.

Away supporters are charged the same as what Hearts supporters are in the corresponding part of the stadium.

0,,10289~11724568,00.png

Definitely the same view as any ground where the away support is put in the stand behind the goal. Will be no different to Starks, EEP, NDP., TFS. You haven't thought this through have you?

This is just getting what it deserves.

It deserves for him to be called a fucking imbecile. FTFY.

Oh dear. You are guaranteed big crowds for these matches, hence why ticket prices will increase across the board at many clubs. When Hearts played Spurs and Liverpool in Europe, the most expensive ticket for an adult cost roughly £45 because it was obvious that a big crowd would still be a certainty. It wasn't done for extra stewarding or policing costs.

This really isn't difficult to understand.

Is there any actual confirmation anywhere of the zone that away fans at category B matches will be in at Tynecastle & Ibrox?

In the upper Roseburn Stand in the section(s) nearest to the Main Stand.

Sort it out amongst yourselves.

You will be charged £23. Again, this isn't difficult.

Definitely the same view as any ground where the away support is put in the stand behind the goal. Will be no different to Starks, EEP, NDP., TFS. You haven't thought this through have you?

None of those stands are as steep as the stands at Tynecastle - you really are right on top of the pitch. It's one of many reasons why the ground is so renowned in Scotland.

You'll realise this if you visit this season.

Oh dear. You are guaranteed big crowds for these matches, hence why ticket prices will increase across the board at many clubs. When Hearts played Spurs and Liverpool in Europe, the most expensive ticket for an adult cost roughly £45 because it was obvious that a big crowd would still be a certainty. It wasn't done for extra stewarding or policing costs.

Oh dear, lol at you.

None of those stands are as steep as the stands at Tynecastle - you really are right on top of the pitch. It's one of many reasons why the ground is so renowned in Scotland.

You'll realise this if you visit this season.

Reported 8)

Is there any actual confirmation anywhere of the zone that away fans at category B matches will be in at Tynecastle & Ibrox?

Not that I've seen.

Last season it was upper Roseburn nearest Main Stand, not seen any confirmation for this season, but I would guess it will be the same.

If anyone is sure perhaps they could post a link confirming this..

Arguable only by an idiot surely?

I appreciate in terms of views from behind the goal it's about as good as any but personally I hate watching football from behind a goal. There's a reason why generally seats with a side view are considered better usually. It's because you get a better perspective of the whole pitch. Some clubs still offer away fans a side on view. I'd prefer that no matter how good your Roseburn Stand is.

I can foresee a lot of big name dropping along the way this season as the so-called "big 3" try and justify their actions and how things used to be when they were in the big time (sorry my mistake, Sevco have never been in the big time yet.).

Accept that you are now in the Championship, whether that be because of financial mismanagement or because you were utter dross last season. It must be difficult to accept that you are no longer part of the Scottish football elite class but playing the "big-time club" act only emphasises your fall from grace.

I can foresee a lot of big name dropping along the way this season as the so-called "big 3" try and justify their actions and how things used to be when they were in the big time (sorry my mistake, Sevco have never been in the big time yet.).

Accept that you are now in the Championship, whether that be because of financial mismanagement or because you were utter dross last season. It must be difficult to accept that you are no longer part of the Scottish football elite class but playing the "big-time club" act only emphasises your fall from grace.

Boo yah.

Gaun yersel champ

My favourite troll from Hearta fans is their claim about being the third biggest club in Scotland. Always find that one amusing so I do.

I do like the way it gets widely ignored, like the village drunks rambling.

Archived