Note for all Students

Ad Lib

The referendum is taking place in September, which for many of you will be during Freshers Week and only shortly after you have moved in either to halls of residence or new accommodation. As such, you'll need to have your wits about you if you want to be sure of being registered to vote.

The Electoral Commission cut-off for being registered is the 2nd of September. If you want to be sure of receiving a polling card in time at a term-time address you have to make sure you are registered by then. Otherwise, you will have to make sure either that you are able to get to your normal polling station at home (and make sure you are registered to vote there) or that you have a postal or proxy vote, requests for which the deadline is 3rd September.

For more information, check the Electoral Commission website: http://www.aboutmyvote.co.uk/the_independence_referendum/students_in_scotland.aspx

This information may also be useful for anyone else moving home in the next month or so.

Oh, we're doing notes to students are we?

- Stop saying things are "random"

- Stop saying "oh my god". Life isn't an episode of Friends.

- That Nick Grimshaw haircut? Gads.

- It's not a gap year. It's being lazy.

- Gandalf is not a role model.

I did a gap year. You seem annoyed about this?

Do you want to have a square go?

I did a gap year. You seem annoyed about this?

Do you want to have a square go?

I'm sure the vast majority would love to see Mr Bairn the square go.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop saying 'I hate getting up so early' when it's fucking 8 o clock most people have already been at work for an hour or two!!!

Stop thinking you have such an incredibly hard life and nobody else's is tougher, you're a fucking student, yes studying and working are hard but that's all you've got to fucking do in your life there are people who have much more responsibility you c***s.

Because you are at Uni doesn't mean you're smarter than someone that isn't, get off your fucking high horse you'll probably end up in McDonalds ya dick.

Could add more but they ones just came off the top of my head.

Archived