Mc bookie east north division favourites?

dundee drew

Downfield and Luncarty in that order were my tips for promotion at the start and I stand by that.

#shotitisthen #mycontacts #neverwrong #son

what happened to luncarty yesterday white star looks like they got a pumping, I hear 4 nil down could of been 7 or 8 , last 5 mins they getting two consolation goals

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what happened to luncarty yesterday white star looks like they got a pumping, I hear 4 nil down could of been 7 or 8 , last 5 mins they getting two consolation goals

Wasn't there mate, why don't you ask Wullies moose Jeemie? or is he wee Eck on here? (even I'm confused now) he seems to be the expert on all things Thornton at the moment.

Now back to the feckin fitba eh!

Another win for Downfield who welcome the chase.

Yes good game considering the wind. Don't think a fair result would have been 4-0 although there 2 goals scored were in the last 5mins, luncarty never stopped trying but Thornton were more clinical with there finishing

All the very best to all North League teams in the Scottish today

Hope to see a good few of you all in the round 3 draw.

And not just from the games where league rivals play each other!!!

A couple of big shocks would be nice to........

All the very best to all North League teams in the Scottish today

Hope to see a good few of you all in the round 3 draw.

And not just from the games where league rivals play each other!!!

A couple of big shocks would be nice to........

yes good luck to all fife teams today in the scottish

This is a very open league in my opinion

Newburgh could have gone top 2 weeks ago if we beat Forfar Albion - we didn't and now sit mid table after last weeks loss to KSH

This league will have more twists and turns than the Big Dipper - anyone could win it!!

• 4 weeks later...

We have played downfield twice this season and they beat us 1-0 in both they didn't impress me me for the amount of money they've spent but I think they will win the league and it will be interesting to see who finishes second I think it will be between Blair,Brechin,Newburgh and Thornton.We beat luncarty 3-2 and we were 2-0 down with 15 mins to go

I think as long as they keep majority of their players downfeild they will win the league. The thing is with teams that are just thrown together for a bit of money, it doesn't take much for the wheels to come off. The sole reason 90% of them are there is for a bit of money. They may well win the league but where will they be in 3 or 4 years. Square one I would imagine.

As long as they win this season, the cash is on! They were at Irvine for a pre sesson friendly and beat the Meadow, looked decent, although backs to the wall at times. Good bunch of Committee guys. Good luck for the rest of the season.

• 1 month later...

Praying for a game tomorrow it feels like months since I have seen Newburgh playing!!

Are most games likely to be on across the league or are there some poorly pitches already?

Most will be off mate,only the very best parks are likely to survive.............hear you guys have signed Tam White

Our pitch was fine late this afternoon and still dry here just now so here's hoping

Yeah he signed this week - good signing for us - heard from some of the guys that have seen him that he is a good quality player.

I heard from a wee birdy that there may be another signing soon.

Need a bit more depth and quality in the squad if we have any ambitions to fight for promotion

• 1 month later...

Half of the season still to go for some teams, points going right left and centre, Blair came down to memorial park a week past sat and got sent home packing with no points, Lochee were lucky the game was postponed on sat there or the same would of happened to them, the thornton express is picking up speed and is going to make a big impact on the league in the next few weeks, Kirriemuir watch out thornton is coming to get you.

Gibby has Thornton going well and is like to see them in the mix for promotion as I'd like to see Kennoway up there as well....Newburgh will have a say pity Lochore have left it late to start winning games but hope they go on a good run and get up as far as possible and all fife teams do well

east craigie best team the hibs have played so far ,the hibby express is just getting started watch out kirrie. any 1 can beat any 1 tho. train had took blairgowrie bk home last week and dumped them bk on there own patch with empty stomachs coz only 3 boys came bk to the pub.shocking and bad losers will any 1 stop the hibs for 2nd place wait and see .........

Archived