Mc bookie east north division favourites?

dundee drew

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Only c@nt playing wide is yourself, you know damn fine who he is. Why not talk about your own team Pikey?

Haha. Ah my stalker again. You've tried to bait me on several occasions now son but I'm not interested in you or your opinions, you see Anyone who starts a thread with a poem/song then blames his son when it's criticised is really not my cup of tea. ..... And I'm sure I'm not the only one with that view.

I know your great at playing the game n well done to you - I actually enjoy reading some of ur stuff tbh but I'm not interested in the childish games n want fall for your pish/baiting.

For the record I got the irony of your comment about stealing but don't have a clue what ur poem/song was about and I don't want to know either (Much the same as everyone else as it seems) so I didn't feed ur ego by replying, nor do I care if you know who I am - you see if I wanted to be anonymous I wouldn't have used such an obvious username n posted my background on the forum.

Now call me any name you like - it doesn't matter to me son. much the same as you and your opinions don't matter to me BUT if I've upset you son, and as you claim, you know who I am, why don't you use ur "contacts" and phone me for a chat, we can meet for a bottle of beer ? I'll even buy :-)

PS what is my "own team" ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha. Ah my stalker again. You've tried to bait me on several occasions now son but I'm not interested in you or your opinions, you see Anyone who starts a thread with a poem/song then blames his son when it's criticised is really not my cup of tea. ..... And I'm sure I'm not the only one with that view.

I know your great at playing the game n well done to you - I actually enjoy reading some of ur stuff tbh but I'm not interested in the childish games n want fall for your pish/baiting.

For the record I got the irony of your comment about stealing but don't have a clue what ur poem/song was about and I don't want to know either (Much the same as everyone else as it seems) so I didn't feed ur ego by replying, nor do I care if you know who I am - you see if I wanted to be anonymous I wouldn't have used such an obvious username n posted my background on the forum.

Now call me any name you like - it doesn't matter to me son. much the same as you and your opinions don't matter to me BUT if I've upset you son, and as you claim, you know who I am, why don't you use ur "contacts" and phone me for a chat, we can meet for a bottle of beer ? I'll even buy :-)

PS what is my "own team" ?

The Goth at 5 pm tomorrow night?

Newburgh didn't turn up today 11 individuals playing with no togetherness at all.

Some really woeful defensive mistakes let Albion in and a seasoned pro like Milne up front is always going to pose a threat - he scored 3 and set up 4th

The team that had the biggest will to win won and well done to them some really good youngsters playing for them

Hopefully only a minor blip for the Burgh.....

Don't know which Newburgh fans you spoke to mate but none of the guys that go every week would think that the league is ours

We will be in the top half but nowhere near good enough to win the league.

Forfar Albion showed what desire can get you when organised and motivated.

I didn't think there was much between Newburgh and Lochore last week and in my opinion discipline was what let your team down.

Don't know which Newburgh fans you spoke to mate but none of the guys that go every week would think that the league is ours

We will be in the top half but nowhere near good enough to win the league.

Forfar Albion showed what desire can get you when organised and motivated.

I didn't think there was much between Newburgh and Lochore last week and in my opinion discipline was what let your team down.

Even yesterday another sent off but thought we were better team over course of the whole game dont know when we will get next win when nothing is going our way at the moment

Im a welfare fan and again we got beat yesterday but what makes it a bit better is the newburgh fns last week who said to me that the league is theres no if you canny beat forfar albino its no hahahha lovely

Blind judgement perhaps?

Nevermind, after next weeks fixtures the teams at the top will have played each other, seem to recall someone saying it might be a bit clearer then.

Come on, as stated earlier you know what " my own team" is.

Look fwd to seeing/meeting you there.

That's me going out now so off line.

ive no a clue who you are or what team you support tiny sally but can mind you saying in the tayport/harthill thread you no why james has a soft spot for harthill because of his politics then in the ballingry thread you say you didnt no he was a bigot you have been having ago at him ever since you joined now your having ago at whitestar saying hes stalking you when it was you who stirred him up by sayin the glens hard work starting to pay off in his grudgement thread after we beat them copying what he said about dundonald before you even joined the forum seems to me that all your doing is causing bother for grant

Hmmm. Interesting post - if I have upset you (or ur other user name)I apologise.

YOU have another user name son.

His silence speaks volumes, if he had any morals he would surface and apologise to lee n his team, but he won't ........ probably believes he's a victim in all this.

The silence of YOUR illustrious friend speaks volumes son, if he had any morals he would have apologised a long time ago but he hasn't because he wants everyone to believe he's the victim in all of this.

I also Didn't realise he was a bigot as well. Shame is on him and the club, James is a decent secretary and I hope he stays involved but he should realise where his boundaries are and stick to them.

YOUR son is a bigot as well. Shame on you for not teaching him how to steal lead from houses instead son.

YOU see I took YOUR advice son and used one of my contacts after all the pish YOU spouted in post #64 and he told me YOUR sister is smart but YOU are just another of Mr Coopers merry men. Now if any of that is too cryptic for YOU just say and I will be only too happy to elaborate, otherwise just button it because if you fly with the crows be prepared to be shot with them.

Great insight in how this leagues going. No one really interested

Your right mate so I will be brief:-

Your psychological profile of my family tree is flawed son, unless my mum is good at secrets I don't think I have a sister. My oldest son is in the forces and posted overseas - he is certainly no bigot and I am very proud of him and his brother.

Who the feck is my illustrious friend ?

Now as the man says..... No one is interested please let it go - it's becoming embarrassing.

PS

JAMES

I know you'll read this so If I've got you wrong by calling you a bigot then I apologise here, the same place I made the statement. I will tap your shoulder the next time I'm at a ballingry game and do it in person as well.

Now can we get back to the feckin fitba"".........

Archived