Book of prank letters to football clubs - profits to charity

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know that my book of prank letters to football clubs is now available at http://www.eatthebreed.bigcartel.com priced £6.99, with £1 of every sale going to charity.

There are 3 League 1 clubs included in the book: Ayr Utd, Morton and Stenhousemuir. There are many other Scottish and English clubs in the book - such as Hearts, Dumbarton, Celtic, Livingston, Dundee, Elgin City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, West Ham, Exeter City, Barnsley, Peterborough, York City, Lincoln City and Doncaster Rovers etc.

I am supporting three amazing charities through sales of the book - Tartan Army Children's Charity, the Oscar Knox Appeal, and the Adam Stansfield Foundation (set up in memory of the Exeter City player whose spoof portrait I painted for the book who tragically passed away just seven months after signing his portrait).

You can see excerpts from the book at http://frasersyme.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/excerpts-from-the-book/

Here's the cover of the book:

Cover_for_Nielsen.jpg

There are also a number of 1986 Panini stickers throughout the book, such as Rangers, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs, and the Clydebank one below:

clydebank-panini-page.png

The charities involved and I would really appreciate your support for the book and thanks very much for reading.

Cheers

Fraser

Congratulations on the book, but I just read the sample letter chain with Exeter City and it wasn't worth the time I spent reading it, never mind £6.99.

Harsh as f**k. AR I'm normally a fairly laid back kind of chap but I'm glad Sarge burnt down your pie stall.

Don't listen to this goon Fraser - I thought it was quite clever, and was disappointed there wasn't more free snippets.

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know that my book of prank letters to football clubs is now available at http://www.eatthebreed.bigcartel.com priced £6.99, with £1 of every sale going to charity.

There are 3 League 1 clubs included in the book: Ayr Utd, Morton and Stenhousemuir. There are many other Scottish and English clubs in the book - such as Hearts, Dumbarton, Celtic, Livingston, Dundee, Elgin City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, West Ham, Exeter City, Barnsley, Peterborough, York City, Lincoln City and Doncaster Rovers etc.

I am supporting three amazing charities through sales of the book - Tartan Army Children's Charity, the Oscar Knox Appeal, and the Adam Stansfield Foundation (set up in memory of the Exeter City player whose spoof portrait I painted for the book who tragically passed away just seven months after signing his portrait).

You can see excerpts from the book at http://frasersyme.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/excerpts-from-the-book/

Here's the cover of the book:

Cover_for_Nielsen.jpg

There are also a number of 1986 Panini stickers throughout the book, such as Rangers, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs, and the Clydebank one below:

clydebank-panini-page.png

The charities involved and I would really appreciate your support for the book and thanks very much for reading.

Cheers

Fraser

Noticing your Exeter City letter had a PA13 postcode, perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised you thought it such a jolly jape: Kilmacolm people do seem to be somewhat "retro".

Two children's charities at that, NICE TOUCH! Nothing like the old "it's for the children" line for a bit of moral teflon from anyone that might accuse you of doing bad "Henry Root" style letters to football clubs, something which ceased to be funny - let alone original - by the 1990s when every wankstain proffered their fantasy football management or Spectrum 48k Football Manager expertise as their qualifications for a laugh around the nation's playgrounds.

Playing the "it's for charity" card doesn't elevate this above the level of chrome plated shitgibbonry, One pound of each sale split three ways? Big deal. Heaven forbid anyone suggest the "charity" line is to try & get people to buy this shyte - where does the rest of the money go after the publisher & sellers take their cut? It wouldn't be by any chance into your pocket, & also by chance be a lot more than that pissy pound split three ways.

Face it Fraser, you've had your moment of reflected glory via Chewin' The Fat, but now you're a washed up hasbeen no one in entertainment cares a flying f**k about anymore. Stop these ridiculous pieces of attention whoring in your desperate attempts to salvage some sort of "niche" for yourself & purpose to your existence.

Noticing your Exeter City letter had a PA13 postcode, perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised you thought it such a jolly jape: Kilmacolm people do seem to be somewhat "retro".

Two children's charities at that, NICE TOUCH! Nothing like the old "it's for the children" line for a bit of moral teflon from anyone that might accuse you of doing bad "Henry Root" style letters to football clubs, something which ceased to be funny - let alone original - by the 1990s when every wankstain proffered their fantasy football management or Spectrum 48k Football Manager expertise as their qualifications for a laugh around the nation's playgrounds.

Playing the "it's for charity" card doesn't elevate this above the level of chrome plated shitgibbonry, One pound of each sale split three ways? Big deal. Heaven forbid anyone suggest the "charity" line is to try & get people to buy this shyte - where does the rest of the money go after the publisher & sellers take their cut? It wouldn't be by any chance into your pocket, & also by chance be a lot more than that pissy pound split three ways.

Face it Fraser, you've had your moment of reflected glory via Chewin' The Fat, but now you're a washed up hasbeen no one in entertainment cares a flying f**k about anymore. Stop these ridiculous pieces of attention whoring in your desperate attempts to salvage some sort of "niche" for yourself & purpose to your existence.

Just came into this thread and this is the first post I read. Seems I have missed some golden seethe

Did he nick your bird?

Wafer Thin Mint is Frasersyme's son IMO.

That fits. Wee After Eight has been lusting after his mum for years, and is bitterly jealous of Fraser who gets to poke her every night. There's an old story about that.

Archived