Addiction

Blaven

This threads no more desperate than the Scottish Sports one.

And what's your problem with that like ya p***k??? ;)

In all seriousness it's just banter from me when I do it, I don't actually mean it offensively....

It is really funny STILL seeing NO voters think that all this is purely by the YES side though. :lol:

Atleast I'm not just voting on a massively important referendum because of the FOOTBALL TEAM I SUPPORT!!!!!! :lol:

oh well that makes it all ok then :thumbsdown

this referendum has lost my interest, an utter shitefest from both capmpaigns. I am voting no, if you want to vote yes i cannae even be arsed arguin with you anymore knock yerself out . roll on september 19th when this guff is all over and we can move on whatever the result may be.

this referendum has lost my interest, an utter shitefest from both capmpaigns. I am voting no, if you want to vote yes i cannae even be arsed arguin with you anymore knock yerself out . roll on september 19th when this guff is all over and we can move on whatever the result may be.

As much as you can't be arsed, if the country does return a No in September, I hope your conscience can handle the eventual real utter shitefest.

I genuinely think if this country didn't have Rangers a YES vote would easily be achieved. Another reason to hate them....

I agree. A grown adult allowing their choice of football team to sway their vote. Incredible stuff.

This guy Confidemus will have a mega meltdown if the No vote is carried. Scary stuff

Hiys Seamus, hiya pal.

"This guy.."

Chortle.

I feel your fear of that NO vote. It'll sting lad but you know you just have to accept it. It's life...

You ok?

You do know that its Confi that your trying to goad, dont you?

Midgey on an Elephants arse.

I feel your fear of that NO vote. It'll sting lad but you know you just have to accept it. It's life...

You ok?

Perfectly fine, Seamus. Yersel?

You do know that its Confi that your trying to goad, dont you?

Midgey on an Elephants arse.

I've had the worst Mr Bairn and Lex have to offer. I'm fucking nails, me.

This guy Confidemus will have a mega meltdown if the No vote is carried. Scary stuff

He'd better not do, he's gonna owe me a pint, to be enjoyed in the middle of George Square, whilst toasting the Union!

Fair enough mate, but how do you come to the conclusion that I (we) will be voting no, just on the basis that I (we) follow Rangers? Been up to Gayfield a few times over the years and always enjoyed it, and hope that's been reciprocated when you've come across here.

My thoughts on the referendum have nothing to do with the team I'll Loyally support forever and love with every fibre of my being!

So why are you voting No then? Genuinely interested. I have yet to find a no voting Rangers fan, who was able to supply a reasoned & logical explanation for his intended No vote. Go on, have a go. PS. The phrase I've highlighted, suggests that being a Rangers fan has some bearing on your decision, why would that be?

So why are you voting No then? Genuinely interested. I have yet to find a no voting Rangers fan, who was able to supply a reasoned & logical explanation for his intended No vote. Go on, have a go. PS. The phrase I've highlighted, suggests that being a Rangers fan has some bearing on your decision, why would that be?

He already has. I can't remember exactly what he said but every single one of his points were answered. He should of just said 'cause I am a loyalist pal we don't do walking away watp ' more or less like every other Rangers fan I know has done when asked about it.

Archived