Pre-Season Friendlies

DuklaWandy

Living in East Central Scotland, I have a lot of football on my doorstep. (The kids in the street don’t have a very good aim). Despite being a regular attendee at certain professional teams, and season tickets for many years, I now take a more picky view of what to go and watch. My games in England dried up a bit last year, but hopefully I can change that this season. Provided I am still allowed across the border post September 18th.

Given the amount of games I attend, I’ve decided to start a blog on the games I go to. I’m aware that this may be of no interest to anybody, but it will act as a useful reminder for me at least where I was.

For anyone who is reading this, don’t expect loads of reports of major fixtures. Although I expect there will be some games of a certain magnitude, the likely majority will be games in the East Super League, East Premier League (and cup competitions), Lowland League and I expect some games form the top Leagues in Scotland and maybe England.

Some reports are likely to be incredibly biased, but I’ll try to remain fair in the vast majority of cases.

My opening one includes Penicuik Athletic.

http://wandywatson.wordpress.com/2014/07/24/football-season-201415-first-pre-season-games/

Archived