Season Ticket Sales

Just out of interest I was wondering how much season tickets each club has sold for the upcoming 2014/2015 Scottish Premiership. My club (Hamilton Academical) have not told us yet but I'm sure other clubs have and how they are comparing to last season.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our club's BoD is aiming for between 4000-4500. Think that's a bit optimistic and we'd be doing well to hit the lower estimate. If we manage to secure survival this season though I expect this should be a very easy attainable target in the future seasons.

Our club's BoD is aiming for between 4000-4500. Think that's a bit optimistic and we'd be doing well to hit the lower estimate. If we manage to secure survival this season though I expect this should be a very easy attainable target in the future seasons.

I think we were sat at about 3.5k a week or 2 back but when you consider the amount of early birds (just over 3k I think) its tailed right off. I think we'll be lucky to make 4k now which is a shame. With the good pre-season we've had hopefully it might help push us up there.

Our illustrious chairman declines to provide our fans with either a season ticket target or a current total. Only that it is better than last year.....another total we were never told. :huh:

I would say we'll be struggling to get 3000 sold including kids tickets (which are free with an adult afaik). If marketed and promoted well with good pricing we could be aiming for 4-5000 but at the moment that's far off

We were between 3400-3500 a few weeks ago but not sure what it's risen to since the friendlies have started.

We are 153 away from breaking the record for number of tickets sold before the season starts.Sitting on about 5150 at the moment

Incredible numbers from both sets of fans.

I was hoping we'd have snatched a few more glory hunters after our cup win but we haven't really kicked on. Solid sales but I was hoping for a bit of a raise. I think we will always be around the 2500 mark with 1000-1500 pay at the gaters. Then maybe an extra 500-1000 day trippers if its a big game.

60,000 :whistle

Probably around 25,000

Think the actual figure is round about the 40000 mark. I was speaking to someone in the ticket office about the KR game and they said they had to send out that many for season ticket holders.

We were at around 1400 a month ago, with around 300 of them being "brand new" season ticket holders. Think we were targeting around 2000 or so which is pretty much our usual amount I think. We've not really had any update since sadly, but you'd hope we'd be able to attract a few more to do so. I don't actually have one, as work means I can't guarantee I'll always be there, and rent means I can't afford to stump up for something I might struggle to afford

RandomGuy., on 25 Jul 2014 - 17:10, said:

We were at around 1400 a month ago, with around 300 of them being "brand new" season ticket holders. Think we were targeting around 2000 or so which is pretty much our usual amount I think. We've not really had any update since sadly, but you'd hope we'd be able to attract a few more to do so. I don't actually have one, as work means I can't guarantee I'll always be there, and rent means I can't afford to stump up for something I might struggle to afford

Dundee run a scheme where you can pay your ST up in 2 or 3 instalments with some finance company, do St Johnstone not run something similar?

Yeah we do, but as I say I pay my phone, rent, car insurance and and tax all monthly as it is. And we have periods where we go for a month without a home game, I can't really afford it just now. I'll likely get one next season though, as I've gotten a pay rise and started to "save" money

Heard at the game that we have sold 2,000ish which was about 200 up on last season.

Archived