People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Guest Moomintroll
"I didn't even know that Oral B meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh..."
Capture.JPG.2ec3ead100a7316a3363808f4731779c.JPG
I will forgive her for anything due to the hips and bum segment of that advert.

Janey Godley. How she's managed to get on national television I'll never know. She's utter shite.

One of the worst comedians I've ever heard.

Just awful.
Woeful. Just goes to show that being a working class Glaswegian doesn't guarantee that you're funny.

Woeful. Just goes to show that being a working class Glaswegian doesn't guarantee that you're funny.
I saw her on HIGNFY on Friday night and every joke basically followed the theme of her trying to act the tough weegie woman. The previous time on HIGNFY (about a year ago I think), every joke was about how she's from Glasgow and Glasgow this and Glasgow that.

Just makes me cringe.

Is she the same comedian where every joke is basically a variation of "I'm fae the Calton" etc? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

8 hours ago, MeadowArab said:

I saw her on HIGNFY on Friday night and every joke basically followed the theme of her trying to act the tough weegie woman. The previous time on HIGNFY (about a year ago I think), every joke was about how she's from Glasgow and Glasgow this and Glasgow that.

Just makes me cringe.

Is she the same comedian where every joke is basically a variation of "I'm fae the Calton" etc? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

The very one.

A lot of her shtick used to be based on how hard she was due to having run a pub in the place.

On 08/04/2019 at 11:34, Florentine_Pogen said:

An American bellend on University Challenge last week. His name was “Golfinos”. An absolute know-it-all who insisted on high-fiving his team mates.
I just want to take an oxy-acetylene torch to his eyeballs.

I’ve just turned on and he’s back!

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

I’ve just turned on and he’s back!

aye, but his team lost (GIRFUY) and if you watched carefully in the closing credits you saw the winning team of youngsters high fiving each other to take the pish. 

Just makes me cringe.

No, the Calton bit is her trademark, had the misfortune of being at a comedy club one night and she was the host. Everybody else was funnier than her.

26 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
On 4/15/2019 at 01:16, MeadowArab said:

Just makes me cringe.

No, the Calton bit is her trademark, had the misfortune of being at a comedy club one night and she was the host. Everybody else was funnier than her.

She's blocked me on Twitter despite me never interacting with her or really having any idea who she is.