People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Gemma Collins f**king hate the attention seeking boot. why the hell does anyone give her celeb status let alone any attention is beyond me. Go onto google news and for some reason that gets added as a news story wtf went wrong that anything she does is classed as news: Image result for gemma collins

Gemma Collins f**king hate the attention seeking boot. why the hell does anyone give her celeb status let alone any attention is beyond me. Go onto google news and for some reason that gets added as a news story wtf went wrong that anything she does is classed as news: gemmacollins2502a.jpg?w968&key=6c4f17368d05fff941b6e9118c9e03a552412447134632d1cbdaaad728c984cc

I have absolutely no idea who this walrus is.
Does that make me socially inadequate ?

🥺

There is plenty reason to dislike George Ezra. His music makes me want to burn my ears off.
I hate that guy. Why can't everyone hear that his music is pish?
He's also a smug wee p***k. I'll bet his dad owns a record company or something.
f**k him to f**k

Gemma Collins f**king hate the attention seeking boot. why the hell does anyone give her celeb status let alone any attention is beyond me. Go onto google news and for some reason that gets added as a news story wtf went wrong that anything she does is classed as news: gemmacollins2502a.jpg?w968&key=6c4f17368d05fff941b6e9118c9e03a552412447134632d1cbdaaad728c984cc
She is basically famous for being a thick fat c**t from Essex.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Her "fame" is perhaps the saddest, most depressing mirror you can hold up to our society.

Between the fact that she is utterly talentless, thicker than a whale egg omlette, offers nothing in terms of role model like a sportsperson etc, and the fact that the media lazily "report" on her by posting twitter threads etc.... Shes everything thats wrong with society wrapped up in an orangey, cholesterol addled package.

You just quoted that better than i ever possibly could.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Her "fame" is perhaps the saddest, most depressing mirror you can hold up to our society.

Between the fact that she is utterly talentless, thicker than a whale egg omlette, offers nothing in terms of role model like a sportsperson etc, and the fact that the media lazily "report" on her by posting twitter threads etc.... Shes everything thats wrong with society wrapped up in an orangey, cholesterol addled package.

And yet, the UK is infested with drones hanging on her every ill spoken word. It's quite sad :( 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Fancies her IMO

19 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Watched through the keyhole a few weeks back that Joey Essex idiot has a Lamborghini and a multimillion pound house.

Dont hate him but as per above what are these morons famous for?

Because we live in a society run by morons for morons that has collective values that I no longer understand.