People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Aisling Bea. I just get the impression if I met her I wouldn’t like her.

I used to quite like her, funny in a scatty way, and a definite wid, until I read that her favourite comic was Nish Kumar!!
That put a lid on it for good.

250px-Paddy_McGuinness.jpg&key=6a9f784fae8e86fdbba2e147e033c617c09676b8f93efe1fa62de0e566feef86
yes - of course it's based entirely on seething, incandescent jealousy, but this bloke is a fucking p***k
I just think he's riding the Peter Kay wave. His Paddy character was funny in both shows. But I don't find him funny in the slightest. I watched about 25 minutes of his stand up dvd a few years back and never laughed once.

4 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

I used to quite like her, funny in a scatty way, and a definite wid.

4 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

is that another way of saying that her jokes are shit ?

I think it means he wants her to shit on his face.

I just think he's riding the Peter Kay wave. His Paddy character was funny in both shows. But I don't find him funny in the slightest. I watched about 25 minutes of his stand up dvd a few years back and never laughed once.
As funny as a burning orphanage.

As Billy Connolly said about Bernard Manning.

is that another way of saying that her jokes are shit ?

Aye perhaps, Just thought she was pretty good on a couple of shows she’s appeared on, MYW, WILTY, 8 Out of 10 Cats and an interview she did on the Sat Night Show a few years back.
If she thinks Nish Kumar is funny though she’s beyond hope.

• 3 weeks later...

This cow.

Just can't stand her - her looks, her demeanour, her hairstyle, her voice. Can't believe she's the highest paid woman presenter on the BBC at around £500k per annum.

Got to suffer her for the next few weeks 'cos my partner's addicted to Strictly.

images.jpg

This cow.
Just can't stand her - her looks, her demeanour, her hairstyle, her voice. Can't believe she's the highest paid woman presenter on the BBC at around £500k per annum.
Got to suffer her for the next few weeks 'cos my partner's addicted to Strictly.
images.jpg.66f042dc2c838e989be465b7b645f176.jpg
Suffer her?? No other telly in the house then???