People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Aled Jones.

I have immense feelings of dislike for the Aled Jones off Radio 1 (not sure he is still there?) although he is a perfectly pleasant chap and absolutely harmless I still always found myself hating him.

I have immense feelings of dislike for the Aled Jones off Radio 1 (not sure he is still there?) although he is a perfectly pleasant chap and absolutely harmless I still always found myself hating him.

They are two different Aleds eh? The one that used to be on radio 1 is a creepy sounding twat sure enough.

I hate Fern Cotton for some reason.

They are two different Aleds eh? The one that used to be on radio 1 is a creepy sounding twat sure enough.

I hate Fern Cotton for some reason.

Yeah she is a good shout, a lot of people don't like her despite her being perfectly nice and clearly a decent human being.

I listened to Aled doing the Sunday surgery a few times and he related every single problem individuals had back to how he himself is gay which i found very annoying. Never liked him before that though.

Because he was gay, IMO.

Nah - I don't actually mind overly exuberant gay celebrities like Alan Carr and Graeme Norton, something about Aled just bugged me I always got the impression he would be full of his own importance despite just being a guy who answered calls on a radio show. 

He's probably about 10 stone lighter than he was, but I'd still call him fat.

He was on BBC 2 this morning, and followed up the action of putting salt over some sliced mushrooms with 'trust me; I'm a chef'.