People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Tears For Fears

tears-for-fears-2.jpg

This pair of c***s really creep me the f**k out. I don't know why. It's not their music. Some of their stuff is actually quite good but they just send a cold shiver up and down my spine.

Just saw this. How dare you sir.

There's a guy at my work who cough his lungs up and is always spitting when I see him out for a smoke break.

Utter c**t puts me aff my mid morning ciggie.

:angry:

V

Jim Carey. In fact, broaden that to any Canadian who takes the $ and passport. Pamela Anderson, Neil Young etc etc

George Pig. Greeting faced wee c**t.

Bernard Ponsonby. Not him but ......the........way.....he...........pauses for dramatic effect. Once you notice it gets extremely annoying.

Canadian tennis player Milos Raonic. I hate his stupid wedge haircut, I hate his face but most of all I hate his freakishly huge calves and the way he slams his feet down when he walks. I genuinely despise him for the aforementioned spurious reasons.

^^^ Doing it wrong dand proving EGB right:

This thread will be full of people listing people they dislike and then giving proper reasons why they don't like them, NAP.