People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

7 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I don’t think so.

You could argue that it reveals a high level of vanity and self regard that would be a proper reason. 

i don’t mind him too much personally, just from his occasional master chef appearances and sometimes hearing his radio 2 show.   I can see how he might be grating if you were regularly exposed though.

Thank you for your detailed and considered response.

On the basis of your first paragraph , I nominate Rylan as a suitable candidate for this thread.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Thankfully since she slithered out of Holyrood and away down to the House of Lords, we no longer hear from her.  

You have mixed up Ruth Davidson and Susan Calman.

Though to be fair they are both pretty dislikeable.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Marjolein Robertson (that Shetland 'comedian'), who must have the most irritating laugh in the history of mankind.  I say that without exaggeration.

Marjolein??!

Is that artificial butter you use to clean the windows?

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Mary J Blige. Arsehole.

I don't think I've heard that name in a good ten years, at least. What's she done to appear on your radar?

In a similar vein, I'd like to nominate John Gregory. Probably haven't heard his name in a good fifteen years, but I bet he's still an arsehole.

I don't think I've heard that name in a good ten years, at least. What's she done to appear on your radar?
In a similar vein, I'd like to nominate John Gregory. Probably haven't heard his name in a good fifteen years, but I bet he's still an arsehole.
Was watching the first season of Umbrella Academy which she annoyed me and I've lost count the amount of times I've scrolled past her documentary on Netflix with an equally annoying title "Mary J Blige's My Life".

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Was watching the first season of Umbrella Academy which she annoyed me and I've lost count the amount of times I've scrolled past her documentary on Netflix with an equally annoying title "Mary J Blige's My Life".

I forgot she was responsible for this, so I'm with you now  :lol: