People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Single? 

I imagine that depends if the person asking is a 50 something, slightly posh English gardener with a roguish smirk...

But nah, she's married to an absolute ride of a Dutch fella. 

Edited by velo army

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Monty Don isn’t a Gardner. He’s a failed jeweller and a tv presenter.  Titsmarsh would absolute batter him.

Carole Baxter could easily kick f**k out of Don and Titchmarsh at the same time. 

4 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Used to love the Beechgrove Garden when I was young.

Now I am an adult and have my own garden I can barely be fucked to cut the grass

I miss my wee Westie, when she went out for a shite and I couldn't see her ears I knew it was time to get the mower out.

Remembering this haunting horror from my childhood potentially explains my long-lived, deep-seated dislike for Carol Vorderman

Got made to watch that as a kid who couldn't remember my times tables.  Not quite Clockwork Orange style, but it made absolutely no difference in the end.

On 01/04/2022 at 11:23, Hedgecutter said:

Remembering this haunting horror from my childhood potentially explains my long-lived, deep-seated dislike for Carol Vorderman

Got made to watch that as a kid who couldn't remember my times tables.  Not quite Clockwork Orange style, but it made absolutely no difference in the end.

When the grandkids came along I was re-introduced to Kid’s TV. It looked like an acid trip of lurid primary colours. You got shown this in school? Seriously?

On 14/03/2022 at 19:40, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Men should take the surname of the wife when they get married. The wife is the family tree the guy is just the seed planter.

Robert Maxwell (born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch) is a case in point, although he might have done it to avoid the anti-semites.

On 16/03/2022 at 17:06, Boo Khaki said:

image.jpeg.7efb70ae439624e289429c1b1038c882.jpeg

Her seemingly unending cheeriness gets right on my fucking nerves😡

Thankfully since she slithered out of Holyrood and away down to the House of Lords, we no longer hear from her.  

20 hours ago, A96 said:

Is that guy Rylan’s artificial looking face , and in particular his unnaturally gleaming white teeth a proper reason for disliking him ?

I don’t think so.

You could argue that it reveals a high level of vanity and self regard that would be a proper reason. 

i don’t mind him too much personally, just from his occasional master chef appearances and sometimes hearing his radio 2 show.   I can see how he might be grating if you were regularly exposed though.