People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I was coming here to post him. Look at the state of his hair.

Obnoxious, self centred little c**t. I have disliked him ever since he thought it was funny to say he was going to go solo during an interview with the band he is a part of, aye ok just casually f**k over the people who have helped you get where you are because you think it's all about you.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Obnoxious, self centred little c**t. I have disliked him ever since he thought it was funny to say he was going to go solo during an interview with the band he is a part of, aye ok just casually f**k over the people who have helped you get where you are because you think it's all about you.

Who even is that colourful c**t?

2 minutes ago, Ray Patterson said:

People who don't know how to use Print Screen on their computer and take a photo of their display instead.

I didn't know about the snipping tool in Windows until recently. I was pasting and editing screenshots from the clipboard like a caveman.

• Hedgecutter changed the title to People You Dislike For No Proper Reason
14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Think James corden has appeared several times on this thread and several times it’s been pointed out that he doesn’t belong here on account of the fact he is an absolute c**t. 

A few years back, on BBC Radio 5 Live’s film show, they criticised his performance in the film Peter Rabbit, suggesting a better name for it would have been Annoying Rabbit. His parents emailed the show to complain.

Edited by Shandon Par

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

On the televised episode of Infinite Monkey Cage, Robin Ince ripped the utter pish out him for buying expensive face cream despite being a scientist who knows it's all lies. Good tv. 

I’ve got a very good reason to dislike him.  Mrs A96 said she’d love to see his live show , so as a birthday surprise for her I got tickets to see him at Aberdeen. About 40 quid each if I mind right.

What a load of fuckin pish.