People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Alan Pardew.

My mate has a completely irrational hatred of dear old Pardew as well. He's despised him for years, and several times I've asked him why and his response has always just been, "he's an evil, evil man".

What is it you, and him, aren't telling us?

Good call. Has a face I would never tire of punching

That face is a very good reason. Smugness personified!

My mate has a completely irrational hatred of dear old Pardew as well. He's despised him for years, and several times I've asked him why and his response has always just been, "he's an evil, evil man".

What is it you, and him, aren't telling us?

I used to work with a guy who absolutely hated Dermot O'Leary, (he only mildly irritates me), and was convinced that he would emerge as one of those prosecuted when the celebrity paedophiles were being outed, saying, "Just wait and see. I'm telling you, that cnut is one of them, no doubt about it".

If were talking adverts then the two bints on the Maltesers advert (where they go to the strippers)

If you can't think of a reason to hate those two c***s then there's something seriously wrong.

I know next to nothing about him and probably wouldn't recognise him on the street but Alan Curbishley stirs a deep primal hatred inside of me. Was absolutely delighted when he lost the West Ham job and I'll always will on the other candidates if his name comes up for a job.