People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Stayt had a real moment of sex predator creepiness this morning when interviewing a bird (wid) from some Uni about seagulls. Getting her to stare at the camera for 5 seconds, then making her do it again. Creepy bouffant sex pest.

So that's what the BBC and universities have come down to?

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Chevy Chase

I honestly can't put my finger on the reason, but I once took a completely unfounded dislike as a kid and it's clearly stuck.  Maybe it's because I saw a bit of a National Lampoons film that I found 'tacky'.

He's apparently an insufferable twat off screen too.

9 hours ago, Mr Tourette said:

Nicholas Witchell. Apart from wanting to stick his nose up every double chinned, inbred fuckwit’s arse, he also manages to come across as a devious child abductor

He’s probably a nice guy in real life, but that’s just my opinion

I saw him on an advert the other day trying to flog one of those limited edition special mint coins with a three lions coat of arms on them.

Takes a certain type to by a £1 coin for “just” 70 odd quid.

On 02/10/2020 at 13:35, Hedgecutter said:

Got her own show that nobody is watching

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12775288/stephs-packed-lunch-faces-axe-zero-viewers/

zero viewers at one point 😂

"Steph's Packed Lunch" = "Alan's Big Pocket"

Edited by Hampden Diehard

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I saw him on an advert the other day trying to flog one of those limited edition special mint coins with a three lions coat of arms on them.

Takes a certain type to by a £1 coin for “just” 70 odd quid.

I've got an Estonian coin with 3 lions on it (Estonia uses them as well). If anyone wants to give me 70 quid for it... It's nice and shiny you know...

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I've got an Estonian coin with 3 lions on it (Estonia uses them as well). If anyone wants to give me 70 quid for it... It's nice and shiny you know...

The Edinburgh City result is enough of a f***ing over for one day, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-QXOtv8ePH7UUeV82uynBJyZ6RPGcDXjvrA%26usqp=CAU&key=ef1007c2b6ef7da75de41a5945ce1fc3b50320195c181238d5225687a2982c77
Him. 
I should be celebrating the fact that he reversed the deep rooted trend of having English actors put on a Scottish accent but I just don't like the boy.
I get what you mean, but to be honest there's only one thing I'm interested in here, and that's catching bent coppers!