People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Isnt she a wee wid with a nice soft Irish accent who can cook?

Whats the rationale here?

The rationale here is ‘for no proper reason’. The clue is in the thread title. Come on, wakey, wakey! 🤪

Who he  ?
Joey Armstrong. Vegan activist and an utter bellend into the bargain. Has no interest in what people have to say, we should all be vegan and that's that according to him. Made a rip-roaring c**t of himself (again) on This Morning yesterday.

37 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, A96 said:
Who he  ?

Joey Armstrong. Vegan activist and an utter bellend into the bargain. Has no interest in what people have to say, we should all be vegan and that's that according to him. Made a rip-roaring c**t of himself (again) on This Morning yesterday.

If it wasn’t for people like you This Morning wouldn’t exist.

If it wasn’t for people like you This Morning wouldn’t exist.
I've never watched the show all the way through. It was on when I walked in yesterday and had to watch the segment to see his usual breakdown.

These are quite clearly reasons.
This.
Folk really need to read the thread title, adhere to it or be banned for 6 months.
No one will dislike someone for absolutely no reason tbh. There will always be at least one thing they find irritating. The title is shite. It should be 'People you dislike for petty reasons'.

I think it’s more of a place to highlight folk who aren’t universally regarded as being a cnut, but for whatever reason, personally, you think they’re a cnut, or if not the full-blown cnut, just a pain in the arse, for a reason personal to you.

The ones that spring to my mind, for example, are the hareem of ‘comedians’ who seem to be permanently part of a panel show circuit. Unlike a Kevin Bridges type of comedian, who I know by seeing their actual comedy, the Josh Widdecombes of this world, and him with the big teeth just seem to pop up on every sort of wanky panel show, but I never see them actually performing in their own right.

Rob Beckett, him with the teeth. Just remembered his name. Probably a lovely bloke, I just think he’s a big-toothed irritating panel show knob.

Edited by pozbaird

I'm sure if we all think hard about people we dislike but can't easily articulate why, then we will be able to pin it to a reason but if your post is "I don't like this militant vegan because he's a militant vegan" then that is a CCOM post.

I originally posted his picture. I never ranted until someone asked who he was. I find him more comical than annoying tbf because he always makes a complete c**t of himself whenever he appears on tv.