People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

I have a genuine burning rage for Kate Micucci. Ostensibly, she's done nothing to offend me other than have recurring roles in most shite American sitcoms but honestly despise her. 
v1.bjs3NDg2OTY7ajsxODA1MzsxMjAwOzE0MDA7MjEwMA&key=ed35ff5a2a80c3e5b37a1065085ce98b563c5950c9315e3f097d6a80293c7b00

She was horrendous in Scrubs. Absolutely hated her character to the point I couldn’t even find the fact her name was Gooch amusing.

There’s this guy in a pub I sometimes drink in who I despise because he wears his hat backwards despite being an adult. Never spoke to him or anything but I’ve decided he is a massive c**t.

She was horrendous in Scrubs. Absolutely hated her character to the point I couldn’t even find the fact her name was Gooch amusing.

There’s this guy in a pub I sometimes drink in who I despise because he wears his hat backwards despite being an adult. Never spoke to him or anything but I’ve decided he is a massive c**t.
Anyone wearing a baseball cap tends to be a bit of a fud. Wearing it backwards is double fuddery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure why, but I really dislike him. I am fairly into finding out about planets, space and the likes but he’s pretty dull and uninspiring and there’s just something about him that I can’t buy into.

F050E358-2294-4D0F-AAC1-22A94FD158D0.jpeg

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Not sure why, but I really dislike him. I am fairly into finding out about planets, space and the likes but he’s pretty dull and uninspiring and there’s just something about him that I can’t buy into.

F050E358-2294-4D0F-AAC1-22A94FD158D0.jpeg

For starters Patrick Moore never presented the Sky at Night in the scud...

..thank fcuk.

Sally Nugent smug "sports reporter" on BBC breakfast this morn

Asked about the upcoming Women's World Cup match Scotland v England this Sunday, hadn't a clue,

"it's going to be huge"

-Who are the players to look out for?-

"Amazing players, it's going to be huge" "amazing" "tune in"

c**t

F050E358-2294-4D0F-AAC1-22A94FD158D0.jpeg.a1ed144079987990fac22cf75b9f9513.jpeg
I saw him at Heathrow a few years back, he came running along, all arms and legs, he looked at the departures board then ran off, two minutes later he came charging back, checked the board again, stood there looking left and right a few times then ran off in the other direction, not as smart as he makes out to be it would appear.

On 27/05/2019 at 09:58, Hampden Diehard said:

Sean Batty. Seems a nice guy ...... but his name, ultra white teeth, Billy Whizz hair, elf-like ears and that irritating advert for the Children's Lottery ("best days of the week").

He’s got a tv show now ffs. What annoys me is when he seems to enjoy bad weather.