• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Hedgecutter

People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

"I didn't even know that Oral B meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh..."
Capture.JPG.2ec3ead100a7316a3363808f4731779c.JPG
I will forgive her for anything due to the hips and bum segment of that advert.

Janey Godley. How she's managed to get on national television I'll never know. She's utter shite.

One of the worst comedians I've ever heard.

Just awful.

Lewis Hamilton's Bet Lynch-style diamond earrings set me off but his gold nose stud has me frothing at the mouth. Feck knows why.

Janey Godley. How she's managed to get on national television I'll never know. She's utter shite.

One of the worst comedians I've ever heard.

Just awful.
Woeful. Just goes to show that being a working class Glaswegian doesn't guarantee that you're funny.

17 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Frida Kahlo can f**k right off.

5cb2751cc9771_61LEs1hqwL._AC_SY400_.jpg.acd713ebe145f61532605840d74ad8d9.jpg

She drinks at the Tay Bridge Bar you know. 

Woeful. Just goes to show that being a working class Glaswegian doesn't guarantee that you're funny.
I saw her on HIGNFY on Friday night and every joke basically followed the theme of her trying to act the tough weegie woman. The previous time on HIGNFY (about a year ago I think), every joke was about how she's from Glasgow and Glasgow this and Glasgow that.

Just makes me cringe.

Is she the same comedian where every joke is basically a variation of "I'm fae the Calton" etc? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

8 hours ago, MeadowArab said:

I saw her on HIGNFY on Friday night and every joke basically followed the theme of her trying to act the tough weegie woman. The previous time on HIGNFY (about a year ago I think), every joke was about how she's from Glasgow and Glasgow this and Glasgow that.

Just makes me cringe.

Is she the same comedian where every joke is basically a variation of "I'm fae the Calton" etc? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

The very one.

A lot of her shtick used to be based on how hard she was due to having run a pub in the place.

Good news for all you Janey Godley fans. Her daughter is also a comedian,

She is in the BBC Scotland program Up for It and is actually quite good in it

On 08/04/2019 at 11:34, Florentine_Pogen said:

An American bellend on University Challenge last week. His name was “Golfinos”. An absolute know-it-all who insisted on high-fiving his team mates.
I just want to take an oxy-acetylene torch to his eyeballs.

I’ve just turned on and he’s back!

1 hour ago, Rowan said:

I’ve just turned on and he’s back!

aye, but his team lost (GIRFUY) and if you watched carefully in the closing credits you saw the winning team of youngsters high fiving each other to take the pish. 

Just makes me cringe.

No, the Calton bit is her trademark, had the misfortune of being at a comedy club one night and she was the host. Everybody else was funnier than her.

26 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
On 4/15/2019 at 01:16, MeadowArab said:

Just makes me cringe.

No, the Calton bit is her trademark, had the misfortune of being at a comedy club one night and she was the host. Everybody else was funnier than her.

She's blocked me on Twitter despite me never interacting with her or really having any idea who she is.

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

She's blocked me on Twitter despite me never interacting with her or really having any idea who she is.

Decent judge of character then.

On 14/04/2019 at 00:48, tongue_tied_danny said:

Frida Kahlo can f**k right off.

5cb2751cc9771_61LEs1hqwL._AC_SY400_.jpg.acd713ebe145f61532605840d74ad8d9.jpg

Just be thankful it's a cropped picture and you can't see her garden down below. It's where the animals on her shoulder sometimes hide.

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Decent judge of character then.

you could be right... 

godley.jpg.6aadf7877e6c7e2a9ff6ebd14c6a7d42.jpg

pity she spelled "KnightswoodBear" T-R-U-M-P though.