People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I mind working with a girl once who was hopping round the office saying "omg omg I'm going to meet Jordan, I can't believe it's really happening tonight!"

Turns out she was going to a book signing and was squealing at the perfunctory "thanks for coming who do I make this out to?" chat.

It's those kind of windowlickers keep these talentless butterballs in Maseratis. Whole lot of them will be up against the wall come the revolution.

She would change her tune if she got a lift from her.

Gemma Collins f**king hate the attention seeking boot. why the hell does anyone give her celeb status let alone any attention is beyond me. Go onto google news and for some reason that gets added as a news story wtf went wrong that anything she does is classed as news: gemmacollins2502a.jpg?w968&key=6c4f17368d05fff941b6e9118c9e03a552412447134632d1cbdaaad728c984cc
Agreed - a publicity whore with no discernible talent.

Watched through the keyhole a few weeks back that Joey Essex idiot has a Lamborghini and a multimillion pound house.
Dont hate him but as per above what are these morons famous for?
Essex is clearly playing a role - and from what I've been told is nowhere near as thick as he makes out to be.

15 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
58 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
Watched through the keyhole a few weeks back that Joey Essex idiot has a Lamborghini and a multimillion pound house.

Essex is clearly playing a role - and from what I've been told is nowhere near as thick as he makes out to be.

It’s an act which is even worse. It’s cool to be stupid. As long as you are good looking. (No homo)

22 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
11 hours ago, AL-FFC said:
Gemma Collins f**king hate the attention seeking boot. why the hell does anyone give her celeb status let alone any attention is beyond me. Go onto google news and for some reason that gets added as a news story wtf went wrong that anything she does is classed as news: gemmacollins2502a.jpg?w968&key=6c4f17368d05fff941b6e9118c9e03a552412447134632d1cbdaaad728c984cc

Agreed - a publicity whore with no discernible talent.

I'd ride it round the house, waving the remote control, shouting "for England, Harry and St George!"

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Doesn’t even rhyme.

sorry, I'll fix it:

It's quite poetic says yah,

That you want to Pound Ezra, 

He brings the dry boak to your gorge,

So feel free to kick the shite out of George. 

Whaurs yer Nigel Blackwell noo...? 

well.. writing better lyrics than this pish..  

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

But who's the best Essex? Joey or David? Only one way to settle this...

FIGHT!