People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

22 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Could be because he's a creepy p***k whose career has been built on a tune that waa ripped off Marvin Gaye, which was backed with a dodgy video, and a live appearance that simulated back-door action with a skank.

Who really knows for sure, though. 

...and he's a c**t.

• 2 months later...
B0F0FC5C-D975-4626-8B13-2E884F57A036.jpeg.b7134c23f2f7f0db7759202aa44005f8.jpeg
Yet another Oxbridge cnut who slimed their way into telly. By far the weakest and most annoying link on Peep Show - a programme that featured the execrable character "Dobey". Yea, I'm a big fan.
And The Favourite is pretty shit -a thinly veiled pastiche of Peter Greenaway meets Steerpike, from Titus Groan. And her performance therein? Says "c**t' a lot and has a stroke.

Yet another Oxbridge cnut who slimed their way into telly. By far the weakest and most annoying link on Peep Show - a programme that featured the execrable character "Dobey". Yea, I'm a big fan.
And The Favourite is pretty shit -a thinly veiled pastiche of Peter Greenaway meets Steerpike, from Titus Groan. And her performance therein? Says "c**t' a lot and has a stroke.
Spot on

40 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Surely old man Danger should get an Oscar too then?

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There is plenty reason to dislike George Ezra. His music makes me want to burn my ears off.

While that is true, the thread title is PROPER reason. There are plenty people whose music I dislike, but I dont neccesarily want to shoot them in the face with a burning ball of their own shite.....